Hate comments SJ

!!!TW!!!

--------------------------

You're Scarlett Johanssons daughter and with her on the set for the new film Age of Ultron where you gonna play for the first time in one of the movies too. Of cause it wasn't you first role but it was the first with Marvel and your Mom. In contrast to your mother you do have social media and because your Scarletts daughter and the other members tag you in some posts you do have a lot a lot of followers. The cast members got to be your family since you grow up with them.

You are pretty close to Chris E, Robert, Jeremy, Cobie and Samuel.

---------------------------

"Cobie!" I yelled and start to run up to her. She opens her arms and hugs me tight. "I'm happy to see you again." We both say at the same time an start to laugh.

I'm now on set for over three months and enjoying my life with the cast. Currently we are in a restaurant all together and I'm sitting next to my Mom and Cobie. "Y/N? Y/N? Hun?" My mom tries to talk to me but I didn't react because I was lost in my head. She touched my shoulder to bring me back. "What's up?" I ask her confused. She starts to laugh slightly and so did the whole table.

Scarlett pov:

I know something is up with her but I can't say what. Everything was fine till she started to be more often in her place and stopped talking to us even to Cobie.
She is even more caught up in her head than normally but how should I talk to her if she won't let me.

After the restaurant Chris E. comes to me. "Hey Scar, do you know whats up with Y/N because I start to worry about her?" "No sorry, I wish I would know it. She normally always comes to me when something is up but this time? She is moving further and further away from us and that's what worries me."

*It's the next morning

I'm on my way to my daughters place where I knock firmly.
"Hey honey, open up please." "Yeah give me a second." When she opened up she looks like she hadn't slept. "Honey, you ok?" "Yeah sure just a rough night. Is there something I can do for you or why are you here?" "We could go together to breakfast? We didn't really did something together in months now." "Sure but maybe next time I still have school stuff to do so I'm gonna eat just something little." "Ok, as long you eat something. See you later then." "See you."

"Morning guys." Everyone who was there said it back. "Scarlett, where is Y/N?" Samuel now asks me. "She stays in her place for breakfast because of school work." "Oh, ok." I saw the way Cobir looks at Samuel and Jeremy and Robert did the same. "Guys, is there something I should know?" Now they all look back at me. "Guys come on, I'm not Natasha, I won't kill you just talk to me. It's my daughter we are talking about but if you won't tell me I have no problem to let out the Natasha in me." "No Scar, we don't know anything but that's why we are worried because she stopped talking to all of us."

Cobie pov:

After filming she disappeared again so I decided this time I'll go after her but she just went back to her place. "Hey Y/N, can I come in?" "Cobie I still have school stuff to do." "Just for a second?" "Maybe later."

She didn't showed up at dinner but I told Scarlett that I will look after her and that she can go to bed.
"Y/N?" No answer. "Hey Y/N." Still no answer. "Hey come on I know you're still up, I can hear you." But again no answer.

Me:
Hey, I know you ignored me but that's ok because I can also spam you here. I'm still in front of your place so be free to open up.
Ly

Little one:
I still have school stuff to do. Sorry maybe next time.
Lyt

Me:
Y/N, it just would be a second, I just wanna know if you are ok?

Little one:
Yeah I'm fine. See you tomorrow and sleep well.
Ly

Me:
You too.
Lyt

This time I may have lost but I won't give up. I could find sleep so I opened Instagram to get lost in it. I saw the new post of Samuel and from Chris with Scarlett and Y/N. I decided to get on her account and found a new post too. It was her with Scarlett in their costumes and the one which was taken in the restaurant. I liked it and want to scroll down to the next but I stopped because of a comment.

"You don't deserve her to be your Mom."

and what can I say, I was shocked. The next post was a picture of us. I liked it already but I never watched the comments.

"She would never be friends with you. Nobody ever would."

I scrolled down and find more and more.

"You suck."
"You don't deserve to be in the MCU."
"Go kill your self."
and to that someone replied:
"You would do all of us a favor."

Even on a post with Emily they both got hated.
I closed Instagram again and open What's App again.

Me:
Hey Honey,
Are you still up?
I want to tell you so you don't forget it. You are such an amazing person and I love you. I will always be there for you, no matter what. You are important and you are loved.
Ly 💕

Seen one minute ago

I don't know if I should go over to her now or wait till the next day. But what if she do something stupid and tomorrow is to late.
I run over to her place and knock and finally a confused but also crying Y/N opens the door.
I walk past her and she closed the door again.

"Cobie what are you-" I take her in my arms and hug her tightly. "Why did you never said something? We could have helped you." "I don't know what you are talking about?" "Y/N I saw it on Instagram. You don't have to cover up in front of me. I'm always here for you and I'm sorry I didn't saw it earlier."
Now she starts to cry again. I lay with her down and stayed with her over the night.
The next morning was on and I left her place to get dressed but then I went back to her.

"Y/N, you know we have to tell this your mom, right?" "Yes I know but I don't want to, it's embarrassing." "No it isn't. See we all were worried about you like hell, she would be thankful if you open up to her." "Maybe but-"

"Y/N, honey open up or I will open the door myself."
I turned to Cobie with a light smile "uhh she is in her Natasha mode." We both laugh and I open the door. "Honey you know I'm respecting your privacy but you better start talking now. I can't keep on watching this, I want to know- Cobie?" "Yeah hey. You are right, did I have this too? Wait don't answer me now we will talk about this later. I'll leave two alone to talk." "No please stay. It's easier with you."
Scarlett or better 'Natasha' watched our conversation. "You know, I'm still here, start talking now." "Ok but become my mom again your Natasha mode can be scary especially when you are in costume." "Sorry, hun." "Ok so I may or may not get hate comments and it got worse when they heard that I'm now in Marvel too. I don't know why but I thought maybe they are true so I started to spend more and more  time here so I won't be a burden to any of you."
"Oh honey." She take her in her arms for a while and then she looks up at me.
"Since when do you knew it?" "Midnight." "And you didn't told me?" "Sorry but I was so worried about her so I run to her and I thought it wasn't my place to tell you." "Thank you." Scarlett whispers to both of us and let go of Y/N.
"Ok so what I was about to say before Scarlett/Natasha invited herself, we can talk with Instagram and also turn of the comments." "Yeah, I guess that would be nice and my dms too please."
"Sure but next time please come to us from the beginning ok?"
"Ok. Thank you, both of you."