Ex NR

!!!TW!!!
———————————————

I live now for over a year with the Avengers and it's the best thing that ever happened to me. After 10 years of a abusive relationship, I'm finally free, he didn't call me anymore and stopped the stalking. I told Natasha about it because I trust her. She always was there when I had nightmares, couldn't handle a situation because there where too many people or when I had panic attacks. I am so thankful to have her especially on days like this when Tony throws a party again. These parties are always too much for me but we all have to be there.
While I was in shower Natasha put out an outfit for me. She always does it for me because I really suck at stuff like this. She put in in the bathroom and waited outside on my bed, till I'm ready.
"Wow, you look as gorgeous as ever." She smiles and I of course returned it.
Together we walk down, today wasn't a big one so I told Nat that I would come to her if something is up but she should enjoy the party.
I sit in a corner with Maria. We talk about a lot of stuff because we didn't saw us in a while.
"What do you want to drink?" She asks with a smirk. "Surprise me." I smile at her and she walks over to the bar.
I look after her and start to search for Nat when a hand comes from behind me on my shoulder. I flinched under the touch and turn around, ready to fight but when I look the person in the face, I froze.
"Hello sweetheart." My ex boyfriend smiles. "Go away." I wanted to shout but it ended in whispering.
"Don't talk to me like that." He warned.
I look around for Maria and Natasha but couldn't find them so I start to panic.
"Please go away. I broke up with you a year ago." I said shyly. A bit to shyly, he moves his hand down my back and further with his stupid smirk on his face. I push his arm away but he reaches my wrists and hold them in his one hand.
"Leave me alone or I shout for help." I was mad and annoyed.
"Do it but before you could even start to say something, I will shut you up, like the old times."
He squeezes my ass and I jumped a bit. I know exactly what he meant.
"Who's this guy?" Maria appears. He let go of my wrist and pulled me to him with a hand around my waist. "Oh I'm her boyfriend, right honey?" He smiles and Maria looks surprised at me. I nod my head slowly knowing that if I would do something I would regret it. As I now know I'm not even in the tower safe from him. I look at Maria and then look down to my hands. I know she would follow my eyes so I give her the hand code we made when I need Natasha.
I know she understood when she looks back up to us smiles and says that she will leave us some space.
He leads me to sit down with him on his lab and that was his mistake. While sitting down he put the back side of my dress up.
"I'm gonna make you mine again and you will keep quiet." He whispers in my ear but at this moment I saw Natasha and Maria walking toward us so I stood with my high heels on his foot and hit him with my elbow on his nose and run over to Natasha.
She quickly checked on me before she leads me in Marias arms. She walks up to him and punches him hard in the face. He wants to protest but before he could she punches him again.
"You will leave her alone and if you text her again, stalk her again or put a single foot in this tower, you'll regret it. Do you understand?" She says dangerously to him and he just nods and runs out the room to the elevator.

She comes back to me hugs me and then we both leave the party. We go to her room because Natasha knows I never really felt safe in mine. She gives me a hoodie from her with a leggings and we both change into the comfy clothes. Together we lay down, she puts on my comfort series and let me cuddle into her. She puts her arm around me to make me feel more safe.
"He will never come near to you again, ok? I won't let him." Natasha promises.