The Guest

Sakura dressed Aiko when Ito entered the room and told her that her father invited his collages for dinner today. He hesitated but said, Sakura, I have to tell you something. Sakura looked up, saw the rugged look on Ito's face, and told Nabi to take Aiko and play with her. Then, she asked him: What is the matter? Why do you look like this? Ito: I have to tell you something. Don't be shocked, okay?

As you know, Takumi is in Japan now, and he has his own company. Your father and I are working with him on this important project together. I found out about it a few days ago, but I didn't want to shock you, so I didn't say anything since your father has invited him and some other collages for sinner today. So I had to tell you this. Ito didn't mention his fight with Takumi, though it was more like a one-sided fight since Takumi didn't punch him back. Instead, he looked at her and saw how pale she was.

Sakura knew Takumi was here for businesses, but she hadn't thought he would work together with Ito and her father on a project. She didn't know what to say to Ito. She knew he kept it a secret from her so she wouldn't feel like this, but now she had to see him at dinner and talk to him. She was sacred not because she had feelings for him but because she hadn't seen him for so long. When he left her, she had decided to care only for her child and forget him, but even if she tried to ignore him, the wound he had left in her heart didn't heal, and she became ill. She had to fight for her life, and after the birth of her daughter, she couldn't see or hold her since she needed surgery again. She was heartbroken and didn't know what to do. Luckily, Ito has supported her and cared for Aiko since she was born. Thinking about all this, Sakura sat in the chair and began crying. Why did she have to see Takumi again? Why did they meet at the mall? Why did he come back?? Ito couldn't see her suffer like this and embraced her. She cried in his arms, and when she calmed down, she told him that she was okay and would be at the dinner. Ito told her that she hadn't had to be there if she couldn't handle it, but Sakura knew that if she didn't show up, Takumi would see that she still had feelings for him and wanted to show him that she didn't love him anymore.

She went to her daughter and lifted her. Sakura asked her what she had played. She talked with her like nothing had happened. Nabi knew that something had happened, but she couldn't ask Sakura because she knew that Sakura didn't want to show her daughter this side to her. She didn't want her daughter to think that she was unhappy or something was wrong.  The day passed, and the evening neared; Sakura stood before the dressing room and didn't know what to wear. Nabi came inside and asked her: Sakura; I have known you so many years now; what had happened? Sakura: Nabi, I can't meet/see him again. Nabi: Who? Sakura: You know who. Why did he have to come back? Nabi: OMG. Did he come back, when and where? Did you meet him? Did he meet Aiko? Does he know? Does he want to fight for his family? Sakura: Yes, some days ago. Yes, we met him in the mall. No, he doesn't. Why would he come back? He left us! He is here because of a project, but I know this, and still, I can't meet him. I know it is business-related, but my heart doesn't. It doesn't understand, I am hurt, but still, I am curious and worried at the same time. What should I do? Why am I still worried? Nabi: Sakura, I have known you for so long. I have seen you suffer because of him, but I don't think I can help you here. You know it deep down there; you know what you have to do. Nabi smiled at her and left the room.

Sakura stood there looking in the mirror; deep down there, she heard the word Nabi said again. What was deep down there, Hurt, Anger, Frustration, Worry, or even Love? She shook these thoughts away; she knew what she had to do. She had to show him that she was happily married and had a beautiful daughter. She was happy, and he couldn't destroy it. This was what she wanted to show him, and so she wore her expensive dress, a black satin, long silk dress, and pearls. She wore not too much makeup but red lipstick, and her hair had she elegantly styled. She wore pearl earrings and, of course, her wedding ring. She then looked down at herself and was satisfied with her work; she was the perfect wife, daughter, and mother. Nobody could tell what she thought or had gone through.  Sakura went to Aiko and dressed her as well; she wore a beautiful dress and nice shoes. She didn't want to bring Aiko to dinner, but her father insisted that Aiko be there for some time.