camp,camp,lovey dovey,sa...sad??

ah yes,another day-off. do En loves giving his workers many day-off? who knows?

today,Noi decide to take y/n on camping somewhere on magic world. before they start their way to the camping site,they stopped by a convenience store to buy more needed stuff like foods ofc. they also decide to bought a cup of ramen for each. after all so,they start their way to camp site.

quite tiring you must say. your legs felt numb from climbing your way up. you even start questioning how you would go back. "hey y/n,kind of need some hands for me here" Noi look up,looking at y/n who's just question themself about going back. they helped her with setting up everything.

-time skip

"oh devil,it sure cold here!" Noi rubbing herself to warm up due to coldness at the place. y/n only giggles at the action. y/n don't really felt cold cuz this teddy bear's mask help them felt a little warm. both of them sat near fire so extra point for warmness. Noi,with her mask off,are looking at stars above them. y/n decide to gaze at them as well. it's so beautiful. only if you could see this every nights in your real body. both of them enjoys each other comforts even if it just silence.

"oh yeah,i bought a pack of murshmallows,biscuits and some bars of choco when we're at the store so we can make s'more" y/n break the silence. Noi only smile softly to them. taking that as a yes,y/n got up and take needed items. they came back and put all stuffs they got to the ground. "i'll do the murshmallow for you" Noi quickly take the murshmallow pack,looking at y/n.

"OH NO,THAT PACK IS ON FIRE! NOI,BE CAREFUL!!"

"huh?HOLY SHIT!"

"NOI PUT IT DOWN QUICK!"

after stomps and stomps to put down the fire on them pack,they are kinda disappointed since they actually stomped on almost 80% of the murshmallows. "haha,that's kinda of funny" y/n let out a not-funny giggles. Noi looking at them,knowing what that mean.

they still continued to make s'more tho.

"damn,that sure are good,right y/n!" Noi tells y/n about s'more they made. "yeah they sure are!" and silence.

out of noway,Noi suddenly held y/n's right hand since you're sitting on the left side. not caring much about so,they continue to gaze the stars. as it almost got to midnight,y/n,without noticing much,moves their chair near Noi's. y/n put their heads on Noi's shoulder and Noi put her head on top of y/n's.

'it felt warm,really warm. letting go felt so wrong'

while y/n still gazing the skies,Noi are admiring how you passionate you look admiring the night skies. Noi slowly rub her thumb on y/n's hand. even with the mask their on,she really wish to admire the identity of yours. she wonder how you actually looklike. she wonder if you ever hate magic users and have to pretend to like them and obey them in fear of getting murder. she fears losing you. she want you near her. she want you to be there to cheer her up. she don't care if you two just met like 6 days ago.

with that she realised,she fell in love with you.

comforts she felt near them. how times flies too fast when they both talks. how both of you already slept together even if it just a first night meeting.

'dang,senpai sure right about yesterday night shift!'

Noi look back at y/n who seems to be looking at the fire. they actually felt sleepy. Noi just smile looking at them. and then she remember!

"the moon is beautiful,isn't it?"

.....

"yes,it is."

y/n understand what she meant by so. they look at her shyly,feeling like their cheeks are burning. they have something that they want to let out their mind.

"but i fear i'll lose you forever if i suddenly woke up in my real body in Hole."

with that,they felt like they ruined the whole romance moment they could have done. they do fear that so much.they don't want it to happen. know the fact that they could just wake up in their real body anytime. they might also fear that they will forget about Noi a second they woke up

"y/n,...please,don't be sad about it. it's okay,i will try to find you even if it may took long times"

tears starts stream down from their eyes. both are sad cuz they might forget each other. "let's forget what we said just now and enjoy every last moment we got with each other" Noi look up to y/n,cheering up the mood. "yeah you're right. i'm such a mood killer" y/n laugh it out.

________________________

do this book ever have emotions tho? fr.

/btw the one part where y/n question on how they will go down are based in real incident yesterday^^*

was climbing this one hill when we're on top of it,i asked my mom how would i made it to lower ground.

When we are going down the hill,i fell on my butt almost 4 times😭
/it was rainy at the moment

anyway,hope you enjoy the story^^!!