a walk together

3rd person pov

"sorry that i woke up late" y/n said as they said next to Noi. "so,did you enjoy your sleep last night?" Noi asked as she give y/n a piece of bread with a slice of cheese on top. "it was pretty great. the matress feels so good that it made me want to sleep more." they replied. "really!?same. i got to be honest,that was the best sleep.i ever in my lifetime."

both of them continued to chat,forgetting that Shin is there but didn't mind at all. he totally fine with both of them as enjoying they're enjoying each other's company. they both talks until Noi stop the convo and look at Shin who seems to be bored. "well,guess we talked to much that we forgot about Shin." Noi rubbed her neck while looking at Shin.

"I think we shall meet En now. I'm sure he have jobs for us to done." Shin stood from his seat. "come with us,y/n" he look to y/n as they nodded their head. Noi are somehow talking to Shin as y/n walked behind them. it seems like something about their works so y/n dont really care about what their talking about.

they reach ar En's room. Noi signal y/n to stay out side. nothing much y/n can do at the hallway so they decide to look around for a little bit. they stopped as they came across a big picture of En. by the look from the picture,he does seems old. maybe in he's late 30s or early 40s.

they heard a door opened as Noi and Shin walked out from the room. "so do you want to join us to our jobs?" Shin asked. "sure,why not. it's might be bored to stay here all day. bet i'll go missing in this mansion if i decide to stay." y/n laughed out.

the three of them got inside Shin's car. nothing really happened in the car. they all just sit silent until they arrived to their first place. "okay,so me and senpai will go in there. i want you to stay here." Noi said as she hold y/n's shoulder waiting for their agreement. y/n nodded their head. both of them got inside to done their first mission of the day.

they wait and wait in the car like a kid who is waiting for their parent to come out from the store. y/n tired of waiting inside the car so they decide to go outside. they leaned their body onto the car. they wait and wait. nobody really walk the place. it seems really empty.

"Y/N!" Noi ran to y/n to hug them. she jump in happiness,looking into y/n eyes. "i got higher that Shin senpai. he got 6 this time and i got 8" she said proudly. y/n clapped their hands,congratting Noi. "anyway,we cam stop by at the park while we wait for order from En-san." Shin sat on driver seat.

-timeskip-

they all are eating ice cream right now. "goodness,that was so good" Noi said as she wiped out some ice cream on her face. the other two nodded their heads agree with Noi's statement. Noi somehow got an idea.

"hey y/n,would you want to go on a walk with me?" y/n look up to noi's face. "sure.let me finished this ice cream first,okay?" Noi nodded her head. Shin already finished his ice cream. "i'll wait in the car. i don't want to bother you guys on your 'date'." Shin smirked as he said that. "SENPAI!" Noi blood rush to her cheek. "yeah,whatever. enjoy your date,Noi" Noi look at her senpai,still with a red face. She turned around,looking at y/n. "I'm sorry about that." she low down her head. "no,it's okay. i dont care if it a date or not,you company always comfort me." Noi could literally nosebleed right now due to hotness at her face.

"um,so you're done with your ice cream?" She asked them as they nodded their head. it pretty sunny today. they both walk next to each other. y/n are looking at the beautiful greens in the park while Noi look at them,enjoying the view of y/n enjoying their time. "hey (person's name),long time not see you. how have you been?" they said as they look at y/n. "um..." y/n honestly dont know what to say. "are you on a date right now?" as they look at Noi. "i'm sorrh but you must have a wrong idea. you see,(person's name) are dead and the person in (person's name)'s body are not them. somehow someone reincarnated to their body." Noi explained to them.

"oh i see. i'm totally sorry for what i've done. i'll be on my way now." they waved their hand up as they leave. "thanks for explaining to them,Noi" y/n smiled to Noi. somehow it only could be seen from their eyes. only if Noi can see their real face.

"hey Noi,there's a field of flowers over there." y/n pointed at and pulled Noi with them. "wow,look at all of these flower. i usually walk here but i never when to this part of the park." Noi said as she admires all the flower on the field. y/n picked one of the flower and tucked it in between Noi's ear and hair. Noi look down,trying to hide her red face. "thanks y/n" she said shyly. as both of them playing at the field,old lady came by. "oh devil,finally some people enjoyed my creation" the old lady said while smiling,feeling appreciated. "you sure put some many effort on planning these flowers" y/n state as the lady nodded her head.

"it been so long i doesn't feel appreciated. usually people will just walk by the field. it totally made me sad. i isolated myself into living alone in the wood at there" she point to a small pathway into the wood. "i don't really have any child. i decided to stay in the wood at the age of 20. now i'm in my late 70s. many times has change. all the thing i did in the wood is made some flower tea." both Noi and y/n listened to the lady's story of her life. even if they didnt know much about the lady,they still find it comfortable with the lady. "say,why not all of us go for a tea?" both of them nodded their heads. as they walked into the wood,y/n suddenly remember something.
"hey noi,what about Shin senpai? are we going to let him be?" y/n whisper to Noi. "just him be. he probably at En's mansion by now." Noi said to them so they don't have to worry about anything.