good night

3rd person pov

al three of them have arrived at En's mansion. y/n sitting at the back seat,nervous thinking about their fate. they could die once En hear about y/n. "hey,y/n let's go" Noi said as she turn her head to the person at the back.

y/n are scared about what might happen. they are not ready for death. they are very nervous. they do have heard rumours about Cross Eyes. they are the type of people who can't use magic. y/n do feel safe about it since they are not a part of Cross Eyes but still,scared and nervous feeling are taking over them.

'wow this mansion sure are big. i wonder if workers often got lost in here' y/n thought while looking at their surrounding. after some minutes of walking in the mansion, both Shin and Noi stopped not so far from a door which will lead them to where En is.

"okay y/n,i want you to stay here. we'll talk to En about this. i'll call you if En want to meet you." Noi said closing her eyes as she look at y/n. "alright,i'll just be waiting at that chair over there" y/n said as they point their finger to a seat nearby.

both of them go inside the room and y/n go to the seat. as they wait and wait,a person with skull as their mask came by. the skull head watch y/n and tilt her head a little. they came closer to y/n. "new worker?" they said as they tilting. they voice sound like a girl.

"oi,Ebisu! where are ya?" a man with mask that only cover his nose and eyes area came in to the scene. the man noticed Ebisu staring at y/n. "Ebisu,quit staring at them. you'll make them uncomfortable." the man said as he hold Ebisu's shoulder. He look at y/n. "who might you be? are you applying to work here of something?". "no,it's not like that,you see-" y/n got cut off as the three heard a door bang open. it was Noi who did that just now.

Noi jogged to them. "hey,y/n. En want to see you. don't worry. we explained pretty much everything to him. he just want to see how you look like. also Fujita,Ebisu,you both can come along with us." Noi said to the three. Ebisu quickly ran to the room like there's no tomorrow.

"hey,what do she mean by 'explained pretty much everything'?" Fujita asked y/n. y/n turn their head to Fujita and told him that they'll explain to them later.

"hey En,we have bring y/n here." Noi said pushing y/n gently to the front. y/n sweats a little as their still nervous. En look up from his newspaper and look at y/n "wow,this really (person name)'s body. okay,i approved it. they can stay here for a week. all of you can get out now." En ordered them. "so are you going to explain what happened?" Fujita question y/n again.

"jeez fine i'll explain it to you" they said as all of them arrived to this one place that seems very cozy. all of them sit as y/n about to tell them what happened.

"you see here, what really happened is that i was at my house,doing nothing at all and then i heard a knock on my door. when i reaching to the door,i sudden fell to the floor and blackout. as i woke up,i noticed that i'm not at my house anymore. i'm at this small alley. as i ran to find place to hind i came across a mirror and that how i find out that i'm not in my body. both Noi and Shin somehow was walking in the alley as well and that's how i met them" y/n explain to them as they all listen to them.

"before we find y/n,there this one dude ran into us. he then said he want to fight with us and that dude already dead" Shin added as Noi nodded her head. "ah yes. how can i forgot about this. you must be really tired right now right,y/n?" Noi said as she look at y/n. y/n somehow nodded their head "okay then,i'll take you to your room and i'll go to mine. good night guys." Noi said,waving to other three at that cozy place.

"oh devil,i'm so tired today." she yawn. "ah,yes. hey,y/n if you're okay with this,why not telling me about your day before you're in (person name)'s body?" Noi asked y/n trying to break the silence between them. "well,from what i remember,in the morning i was going out for grocery shopping. i don't really have much to do this day since it's weekends. after grocery shopping,i went to this bakery nearby my house in Hole. their bread are so good. maybe you should try it when you went to Hole next time." y/n said smiling to Noi. Noi stop at the door of guest room.

"well,here's you room. if you need anything,my room will be over there" Noi said as she point to somewhere not so far from your room. Noi unlock the door and get inside. "c'mon in,y/n". She turned on the light. "well,you see it's not so big. it's prefect for one person." She said to y/n. y/n to the bed and lay on it,feeling the best comfort they havent felt in awhile. y/n tap their side telling Noi to go beside them.

"you know you can stay here any longer if you want to" y/n said to Noi,not wanting to separate from Noi yet. Noi smiled softly. to Noi,having y/n by her side feels so good even though both of them just met. it feels really comfortable. she don't know to said this. she just really like it when she's around y/n. to be honest,even Noi don't want to separate from y/n yet. she likes it. no, she loves it.

both of them lay down on the mattress talking about each other,getting to know about each other more and so. they talks as it past midnight. both of them have so much fun. as Noi talking about herself,she noticed how y/n smiled to her. she must admit it that she really like it when y/n look at her like that. she even heated up a little thinking about it but somehow she just continue where she was. seems like tiredness of both gone just like that. or maybe not.

y/n talks about things to Noi but somehow they noticed that Noi fell asleep. she even drooling and snoring already. of course y/n didnt mind this at all. after all,Noi have a tough day so she do deserve rest. y/n move Noi's hair that is covering her eyes and nose. "god,she's so pretty. sleep well,Noi. you did so good today." y/n whispers. they got off the bed and turned off the light. they cover Noi with the comforter and go under it as well.

laying next to Noi,they really want to hug her so bad but it's just their first time meeting each other. is Noi okay with skinship? maybe not. y/n decide not to. they fell asleep as well facing Noi. as the hours goes on,Noi somehow got y/n in her arms. she likes it. it's very comfortable. she truly dont want to let go.

as the morning come by,Noi woke up from her sleep. she have y/n in her arm. knowing y/n have bear head,she decide to pat it softly. she also noticed that y/n,who is still sleeping,is hugging her. she's totally fine with this. she totally don't mind.
"i need to get ready now." Noi said. she gently got off the bed,trying to to wake up y/n. she also slowly closed the door.

"oh,first night meeting y/n,you're already sleeping with them." Shin said as she look at him "jeez senpai,you surprised me. anyway,i'll go to my room and i'll get ready. see you downstair." Noi said going to her room. "she sure like it when y/n around.

-time skip-

"hey senpai" Noi waved to Shin. She sit at the table and gave Shin a cup of coffee.

"so you really have a 'good night' with y/n last night?"

"NO! i was just talking to them and i fell asleep and the mattress is just so much comfortable when mine."

little did he know,she just want to be close to y/n.