appreciation

3rd person pov

"well,here we are." the lady said. "wow,this look so comfy,miss." y/n said as they look around. "haha,well living alone in the wood really feels good. my only friend in my whole life is nature. nothing else than that. " she said as she turned around.

"now i have both of you." both of them stopped as the lady said that. "even though i have no attraction to get married in my 20s and 30s,i still want to feel how it is to gave my love to someone. and now u have both of you. i can now treat you like my own children but i feel like treating you like my grandchildren are even better." she said smiling. both y/n and Noi felt really warm. this is the first time y/n felt affections from a grandmother. their grandmother somehow died as their only 2 years old. still not mature enough to umderstand what a real family love is.

the three of the came in the house as the old lady start a fire to boil some water. she pulled out a box full with dried flower that can turn into tea. Noi and y/n enjoy looking at the lady's work. "i think we shall go with the basic lavender tea." the old lady said. they just nodded. "ah yes,i totally forgot. i made some cookies this morning. it would be totally good if we eat it while drinking tea." the lady tried to reach for the cookies that is still in the oven. due to her old age,it's hard for her to reach so instead,y/n helped her with the cookies. y/n put the tray full with cookies on the table. "wah,the smells from the cookies are so good." Noi said as she look to lady. "miss,is it okay if i took one of the cookies?" she asked before taking it. "of course,go ahead." she said as she smiled. sound from the kettle can be heard,meaning the water have been boiling. the lady put out the fire and carefully carry the kettle to pour the hot water to the glass teapot. she put at least two spoon into the teapot before she pours the hot water. after 3 minutes she poured the water in,the lovely lavender smells appeared to everyone's nose in the house.

she poured the tea to three tea cups. as Noi and y/n take a first sip of the tea,they instantly fell in love with the tea. it's feel so refreshing. all the old lady could do is just smile. " i have a feeling that both of you are in love,is it?" noi and y/n almost choked on their tea. "well you see,we're both friends. we just met yesterday." y/n explained to the lady. "i see,sorry for the misunderstanding". "well,how do you build all this house?" Noi decided to ask.

"well you see,it build this house by the helps of other from the city. same with all the thing in this house. they only way i earn money are from selling my dried flower tea,which doesnt really gave me big amount of money but at least it could support my living. i don't used electric here. i just use fire for my lights when it darks. as for my water support,there are streams nearby." she said.

they talk and talk until the nights fall. "oh goodness,it's pretty dark right now. it must be also windy outside. why not both of you stay here for a night?" both of them agreed to it cuz it pretty late by now and both of them must be really tired to walk home. "i'll be right back." she went upstaire. noi and y/n walk to the couch near the table. "goodness,that tea was so good.". "yeah".

the lady came back to downstaire with some pillows and a big blanket enough for two people to share. "well,here you go. sleep tight okay,i'll be sleeping upstaire. if you want to go to toilet,it would be over there." she point to a door. "goodnight my sweethearts" she kissed both Noi's and y/n's foreheads. both of them fell asleep soundly.

-timeskip-

y/n opened their eyes. they then smells some goods. "good morning grandma" they said to the old lady. "oh,good morning sweetheart. go sit at the table as you wait for me to done the breakfast." y/n didnt said much bur hummed to it. "morning y/n, morning grandma" Noi said sleeply as she settle down next to y/n. y/n look at how messy noi's hair is so they decide to fix it for her. while y/n is brushing their finger through her hair,Noi honestly enjoys it. "thank you y/n" she close-eyes smile as they done fixing her hair. "here you go,two for my lovely y/n and two for my sweet Noi." the old lady said as she gave pancakes for both of them

"thank you for the meal" both of them said before eating. "mm,there are blueberries in the pancakes. it taste so good. thank you for making these for us,grandma" Noi said to the old lady who just smile to it. as both of them finished their breakfast and finished fixing themselves,they head to the door. "sorry grandma but we got to leave. sorry if you feel discomfort when both of us around." both of them bow to show respect to the lady. "no no,it's totally fine." she sweats a little.

"see you soon grandma!" both wave their hand to the old lady. "see you soon,my sweethearts!"

-En's mansion-

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU TWO GO LAST NIGHT?"

"well,many things happened but we rather not tell you about it"

"mmmhhmmm"