a somehow-day-off

3rd person pov

"okay,i'll be going to resort. i feel like i shall relax more outside this mansion" En mention to every of his workers. you somehow can across them and heard what En has said. as you look at them,you noticed there this one person beside En. they seems to be wearing a crow-alike mask. when you look closely to their mouth area,you also noticed there are scars around their mouth.

"I'll be going now." En turn around. the crow-alike mask seems enjoying to be beside En. bet they must like En so much.
"oh y/n,it's you." you turn around to look at who mention your name. it turn out to be Fujita. "oh,hey Fujita" you waved to him. "im going to get some breakfast. wanna come with me?" he asked. you nodded your head since you havent really got your breakfast yet.

as both of you are walking to get your breakfast,you suddenly thought of that crow mask person "hey Fujita,can i ask you something?" curiousity got over you so you decide to ask Fujita about it. "yeah sure go on". "earlier before Mr.En leave to the resort,i noticed this one person beside him. he wore a crow like mask. do you know who he is?" you ask Fujita. "oh,he's Chota. he was keep in En's family cuz he can dispell magic." you nodded after you heard enough information about Chota.

*Time Skip*

both of you and Fujita are in the middle of eating breakfast as Ebisu suddenly running into the dining hall. both of you jumps a little because of it. "Good Morning Fujita!!" she happily waved to Fujita,who just raised his hand in respond. after Ebisu done picking up what she want to eat,she decide to sits with you two. you're totally fine with it. the three of you continue to eat. after some minutes of eating,you noticed Shin and Noi are at the dining hall. they seems to talk while they're walking.

"Hey y/n!!" Noi waved to you as soon as she noticed you're here. "Shin senpai,we should eat at their tables!" Noi point to your tables. Shin doesnt seem to mind about it. Noi quickly took what for her breakfast and jogged faster to sit beside you. "Noi,there's no need to rush as if im going to sit beside your s/o." this does make both of you blush. they cant see yours since you are still with your mask on but they can really see Noi's face right now. she silently eat her breakfast with her red face.

TW//EATING DISORDER AND ANXIETY

after done your breakfast,you actually want more but you will be feeling guilty later on. even if you are not in your actual body,feeling guilty of taking more food are taking over. you will gain weight because of over-eating. by taking more food,it also made you feel greedy. you took some times to think whether you shall take more or not. Noi noticed that you been staring at the breakfast buffets. she decide to ask y/n what's wrong and they repond with "oh nothing" they close-eyes smile to Noi. She somehow still worried about it.

"hey,i know you want to take more food. there's no need to be scared of taking more food. its your treat after all." Noi said smiling to y/n. "but Noi,what would others think of me? they would totally think i'm such a greedy person." they told Noi. "is that so..." Noi stood up and take y/n with her. y/n are a little bit suprised with her action. Noi adds more food to her plate. "see y/n,im beside you. you can take more food if you want. little more food wont hurt right?" Noi said to y/n. this cause y/n to softly smiled. she decide to take little amount of food. Noi actually happy that she can help them with this. she know she met y/n recently,she somehow really care about them. she want them to be happy. she would do anything for y/n to be happy

*Time Skip*

since it's day off,mostly of the workers decide to stay in their room and relaxed. this doesnt goes to you and Noi. Noi decide to take you to a picnic at this beautiful place she founds a few days before you came to magic user's land.

the place are really beautiful. there are small stream nearby where you are with Noi. the land are full with beautiful flowers. both of you are relaxing a big tree. it was the biggest tree near to the stream. its really peaceful. its feel like you are in a music video of a romantic song that involved with huge part of nature. you decide to bring some books from the guest room. reading it peacefully,light from the sun hits your body as clouds move away from the sun. Noi pour some drinks to champagne glasses,enjoying the peaceful feeling the place are giving. "it's really peaceful here. it made me want to build a cottage and start a new life here." y/n break the silence. Noi nodded her head. "honestly,if you build a cottage here,i would quit my job and live with you here." both of them look at each other,laughing at the thoughts of so.

they both are serious about it. together,isolating from other in the city. remind them of the grandma they met the other day. they both seems to admire how she decide to live in the wood. y/n sit up as Noi passed them their drink. both of them silence again. it's really comfortable for them to be beside each other. "hey,i dont know if you're comfortable with me enough but,let's cuddle up." Noi said,making y/n turn her head to Noi. Noi craves y/n's attention. as they get comfortable,y/n decide to continue to read their book. this made Noi kind of upset. Noi put her chin on y/n's head while pouting. it took at least 8 to 10 minutes for y/n to notice Noi. they closed their book and hugs Noi,which make Noi happy since she been craving y/n's attention.

they both fell asleep because of how comfortable it is to be with each other. y/n is the first to woke up. they noticed that it's almost night so they woke up Noi. Noi seems to be confused at first then remember where they at. they both decide to go back to the mansion. since Noi still seems so tired,y/n walks her to her room.
they lay her on her bed. "hey,y/n~" y/n turn around to look at Noi patting her side. they understood what she mean and decide to lay next to Noi. "oh wait!" Noi walk to the light switch and turn off the light. she lay on the bed and pulled the cover over both of them.

"hehe i got to cuddle you again" Noi said to y/n as they both cuddle up and fell asleep again.

litle words from me
it been while ever since i last update this book. i create this book when i was in the middle of reading dorohedoro. i'll try my best to constantly update this book. thank you for reading this book^^