omg it's the hot guy i met on the bus to archery but not the guy at archery :(

"WOOOO YEAH WE GOT A BUNCH OF MINERALS!"

(y/n) yelled in excitment as she saw all the pretty rocks in chromes storage.

"Chrome you gathered so much, how many years did this take?!"

Senku asked in awe, he was basically sparkling.

"yeah take a look, Senku, (y/n). baaad, ain't it? sure you beat me at sorcery and math... I Wasn't in top form today! but my collection here can't be beat!!"

Chrome responded, he was also sparkling. Kohaku sweatdroped.

It's just rocks...

she thought as Senku just named out words that she could care less about, even (y/n) was enjoying the pretty sights. Senku was in love with everything, so much he didn't notice Kohaku leave. Just as Kohaku was going to leave with the water (y/n) noticed.

"Hey! Can i go in with you?!"

(y/n) ran to grab onto the other girls hand.

"Sorry (y/n)! But Kinro and Ginro are rude and won't let you, so you're just gonna have to stay out here with the boys."

She then left.

now how am i gonna diagonose her sister with something if i can't even see her??

(y/n) thought, she needed to think of a plan to get in there and see what's going on. So she sat next to the gaurd post, trying to think of ideas how to get in.

"so much creepy sorcery stuff, and the girl is just sitting there..."

Ginro said anxiously as he stared at the 3.

"They can do as they like outside the village border. But take one step on this bridge and i shall cut them down."

Kinro said. He looked like an angry gaurd dog. (y/n) looked over to senku, he was making some concotion to mess with the gaurds, which she was honestly unintrested in. but she was curious either way,

"OIIII! senku, whatcha doin?"

"Just building a rollercoaster to the moon isabella."

"Woooah coool, why do you need gold dust and mercury for that?"

Senku just chuckled as he grabbed Kinro's spear and put it in his goop, then into the fire.

"OH YOU GET A COOL SPEAR NICE!"

(y/n) yelled as she grabbed it to examine.

"it's so pretty, you're lucky."

She said, giving the weapon back the kinro. then soon she was bored again. All she wants to do is go in the village. Ginro just stared in awe as his brother intreacted with the two magic guys.

"h-hey miss, can you maybe make... me one too..?"

he asked (y/n), his voice getting more and more quiet by the word.

"hmm of course Ginro, why are you so anxious to speak?"

"NOTHING!"

he yelled out of no where before speed walking too his brother.

"weird..."

she said outloud to herself. Before going off to see what Senku and Chrome were up to.

when she got to the two the atomosphere was really dull, she could tell but the expressions on the faces of the two.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"no it's all good i'm just telling him about what happened 3,700 years ago."

"Ah okay i'll go for a walk then."

(y/n) then left alone. with no weapon. like a fucking idiot. wondering the terrain it made her realise how much time has really passed, everything was so different. The climate was werid, animals were everywhere, and at night she could actually see stars in the sky.

A lot of animals were around as well. Which is why she thought nothing of the movment of the bushes.

It was probably two animals having sex or something... But what if it's not..

(y/n) then like any rational and non impulsive person went up to the bush to check immeditly without checking around her. So when she checked the bush only too see nothing, she was dissapointed.

(y/n) Pov

that is such a shame that i didn't see what the animals were doing, i probably scared them off with my big ass footsteps.... Wait i don't have big footsteps... OH MY LORDY LOR-

Just before I could look behind myselh, a hand covered my mouth, to prevent mr from screaming. which doesn't matter at all, I'm not near anyone.

"State your name, when you were revived and by who."

the man removed his gross ass unwashed hand from my mouth to allow me to speak.

"Okay so my name is (y/n), I know a cute name, i was revived before you by myself. which then i waited for senku, who was then killed by Tsukasa..."

Man it made me sad just thinking about Tsukasa... the man didn't let me go yet.

"I see, and what are you doing here."

"Just walking around, ever since Senku died and I lost my friends I've kinda just been wondering, gathering small things for my base."

"Do you have any weapons on you?"

"Nope not even pockets you can check if you'd like."

The mystery man didn't do anything so I just assume he was looking at me to see if I have any pockets.

"Are you done checking me out?"

I asked, honestly I just wanted him to let me go, and the best way to do that is to make him uncomfortable. And it worked! He pushed me away.

"You're free to go."

I look back at him as he turns his head, his hair looks kinda familiar.

"Oi! After you hold me captive for a bit can I at least see your face!"

I sort of yell. Causing him to turn around.

"OH MY I WAS RIGHT YOU ARE THE CUTE GUY ON THE BUS!! OMG IM SO SORRY I FORGOT YOUR NAME I KNOW IT STARTS WITH A H!!"

Hyoga was a bit taken aback.

"Oh yeah, you're the girl who would take a bus to archery, yes?"

"Mhm mhm!! What's your name?!"

I could see him thinking for a bit until he answers.

"Hyoga."

"Ooooo such a pretty name I'm so glad to see someone that I knew back in the normal world!"

Man I do know that he was thinking on weather or not to tell me his actual name I gotta be careful he might try to gaslight me... what a girlboss

I thought while I kept up the boy crazy act

"Hey (y/n), why don't you come with me to see more people that you used to know? I'm sure a lot of people would be glad to see you."

Girl is trying to get me to see tsukasa... omg that means he talks about me!! How sweet but no I said a year and I'll stick to it.

"Hmmm.. no I'm not in the mood, best be on my way! Bye bye my love!"

"Bye."

Hyoga's POV

If I could've gotten her to join she could've been a great asset if she were to join the kingdom then I could easily manipulate her to getting tsukasa to do things, I'm pretty sure he would do anything for her. I wonder why...

A/n okay so like I dunno if you guys like hyoga or not so I'll play it safe and make it so he has potential to like you but not at the name time 😩