a little party that isnt a party

at the 'party' which was more just everyone having dinner together, you had gotten to see yuzuriha. she was honestly overjoyed to see you. Almost at tears until taiju joined in to cry with her.

"i see you're having fun, (y/n)."

Tsukasa said gently after Taiju and Yuzuriha went to eat something.

"mhm, i missed those two very much. And  everyone is so kind here. But some of them scare me a bit."

"oh? i'm the leader here. no one would dare harm you so no need to worry."

"mm yeah you're right. and i've made a few friends here."

You two watched everyone in Tsukasas empire interact. some of them were drinking, some were singing, some were even dancing. it looked like one big family.

"it's really nice here, Tsukasa. i wish i had came here sooner."

"why didn't you?"

you thought for a bit. what answer could you give to him that he would believe.

"I.. i needed time to heal."

"i see. why did you come back then."

"i got lonely."

The brunette just hummed. Continuing to watch his followers, until hyoga came up to you two.

"good evening (y/n), i need to borrow Tsukasa is that okay."

"mhm! just bring him back."

that was weird he asked me for permission. isn't Tsukasa the boss man here? so why ask me.

you thought. until you were interrupted by yuzuriha.

"(y/nnn)! come over here."

she said, tugging on the side of your dress to pull you over to a group a girls.

"sooo as you can tell there's a lot of
men here so i want to introduce you to the girls. here we have homura, minami and nikki."

she said gesturing to each of them.

"hi! i've met you two before so it's nice to meet you again, and nice to meet you homura. I have to gush about your hair it's so pretty! the colour is stunning."

the pink haired girl went a bit red from embarrassment.

"thank you..."

"and nikki, we havent really spoken either but i saw you guy earlier."

"yes, sorry i was quite hostile to you before, just doing my job."

you nodded at her in understandment. the 5 of you talked for a while, until it was getting even later and people started going to bed.

"i'm going off guys, i'm quite tired. Have fun talking though!"

"bye (y/n)!"

they said with some variation from each of them. You were walking around to find Tsukasa but instead you bumped into your favourite, ukyo.

"ah hello (y/n)! great idea for tonight. it was nice just to relax."

"ah haha no problem! you should thank Tsukasa though i just suggested it to him..."

your voice was meek, and you avoided making eye contact with the blue eyed man. something about making eye contact with him made you nervous. Nervous in the way you wanted to run away and scream every time he talked to you, but you wanted to be as close to him as possible. love was so painful sometimes.

"well i'm sure every idea you have is as good as this one."

"gah! you flatter me too much ukyo.. it hurts my heart sometimes."

"you're too sweet (y/n). Anyway i'll let you off i'm guessing you were going somewhere. But if you don't mind can i escort you there?"

you almost squealed in excitement but you had to contain yourself this once.

"yeah of course come with me!"

you two talked as if you guys were old friends. it felt so natural talking to him.

"okay well this is my stop, thanks for walking me, it made me feel a lot safer."

his face was slowly inching towards yours. the two of you stared into one another's eyes. his was a majestic blue. they were so perfect you kinda thought they were fake. While you were in awe of his eyes you didn't realise how close his lips were to yours.

OMG KISS KISS KISS LETS KISS PLEASE IM IN LOVE WITH YOU UK-

a peck on the cheek.

your face bursted into colour.

NOT THE LIPS BUT STILL A KISS OMG IM NEVER WASHING MY FACE. Actually no that's so unsanitary wash your face you dummy.

"for earlier."

he said barely above a whisper. And with that he was off into the night.

you walked into Tsukasas room seeing him and hyoga still talking.

"I think it would be okay wise to con- oh hello (y/n). what are you doing here?"

Tsukasa said walking over to you and cupping your face. his hands were so cold you thought they would fall off.

"oh i'm just tired and i don't know where to sleep."

"well there's my bed of course but if you're not comfortable with that i shall get you, your own room."

"no no i don't want to trouble you, we can just share like old times."

if looks could kill, Tsukasa would be
100x over in the ground. Hyoga was glaring at him, well at least you thought. you could only see his eyes and barely his eyebrows so you honestly don't know what he was thinking, but to you it looked like glaring.

"Hyoga, we'll discuss this tomorrow (y/n) and i will be going to be now."

"very well. Goodnight (y/n), Tsukasa."

when hyoga walked past you felt your shoulders brush, was he possibly mad at you for interrupting their talk? You sure hope not.

"well go get comfy i must go change."

"okay!"

you lay in the bed with countless animals hides and fur. Honestly you could fall asleep in less than 5 minutes if you closed your eyes. However you wanted to wait for Tsukasa.

you yawned. maybe closing your eyes couldn't be so bad...

why the fuck do i care if they're in the same bed or not. i know he likes her, and he'll probably have his way with her tonight if he wanted to. but when i think about it i get a sickening feeling in my stomach. It's disgusting that i let this happen with someone i knew who was off limits. you're a fucking idiot Hyoga.

the man sharpens his spear in his room. A small smirk on his face.

maybe when my plan is nearing its end.. i could add an extra step for her. my 'dear' (y/n).

whoops i forgot about the book lol short chapter because i burnt myself out a bit from writing every day but i'll try to update once a week now. as always tysm for reading and i love you all ❤️