Girls day

Senku and chrome were about to leave for their suicide mission.

"Oi senku, chrome, come here."

"what do you want now yo-"

(y/n) held the two in a tight embrace.

"come back, yeah? we still gotta see if taiju and yuzu get married.

and chrome i gotta teach you some of the basics of medicine before you die!"

her eyes were a bit puffy, as if she had been crying before. neither of the two men brought it up though.

"well i can't guarantee that we'll come back... but i'll try as hard as i scientifically can."

"yeah! don't worry (y/n) when i get back we'll get married!"

this sentence coming out of chrome, obviously a joke made our dear boy senku glare holes into the back of his head. Senku, kicking the other boys leg to get him out of the way of (y/n) petted her head before the two were on their way.

(y/n) and kohaku were left at the base. alone.

"i wish we could have a night in the village together! a girls night would be so nice!!"

"girls night?"

the blonde girl questioned.

"Yeah! it's a night where you just hang out with your girlfriends and have fun."

"g-girlfriends?! but (y/n).. we're not..."

"UH NO NO NO THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT LIKE GIRLFRIENDS FRIENDS WHO ARE GIRLS! BUT IM SURE YOUD MAKE AN AMAZING GIRL FRIEND!"

the two were red in the face. which our favourite child, suika took notice.

"(y/n)! Kohaku! Hi!!"

she yelled rolling towards the two.

"Suika do you want to have a girls day with (y/n) and I!"

"sure! what's that though?"

the questions left the blonde blushing.

"it's where you um..."

"it's where you and your friends, who are girls have fun and do girly things! i thought it would be fun for kohaku as she's always fighting! and your more than welcome to join, suika."

"Okay!!"

first the 3 made some lipstick from berries that stained their lips heavily. blush they made from beets. which they also used for eyeshadow. and a black chalky substance they found in chrome storage. and highlight from a white chalky substance also found in chromes stroage. i'm sure they won't miss it.

(the photo at the top of the chapter, but with worse eyelashes and probably different texture but basically that.)

"waaah you two look so pretty! they should have a grand bout for you guys."

suika said complimenting the two.

"awww you're to kind, you look so cute too suika!"

"(y/n) what do we do now?"

"hmm how about we go to the hot spring to get rid of our dead skin!"

the 3 girls were off, obviously warned by (y/n) not to put their face and hair in the water they went into this beautiful one near the village.

"okay so when you take your wet body part out of the water and rub it with a cloth, the dead skin comes off!"

the 3 all did it, which confused the two villagers.