A new world

"kukukuku, there's nothing that excites me quite like calcium carbonate."

senku said, turning to (y/n), Tsukasa and Taiju. It had only taken Taiju 30 minutes to get 4 full baskets of shells, which were then smashed no later on. While (y/n) and Tsukasa got 5 shells, one for each of the people revived, and another for her friend yuzuriha.

"It has four uses so important, our very lives depend on it. Use one! Agriculture, It basically makes our soil amazing."

Senku Said, however that didn't really matter at the moment, the four didn't have any plants.

"What about the soap?"

(y/n) asked.

"slow down, we'll get there."

"okay okay fine."

(y/n) said, huffing and crossing her arms. Senku just rolled his eyes and continued.

"Two! By mixing it with sand and roasting it over a fire, we can create mortar. It's A child of cement, which means we can build large stoves, furnaces and even houses. So let's get to work!"

That day, Tsukasa and Taiju worked hard to get the materials to make mortar. While (y/n) and senku stayed back and watched.

"(y/n) i notice something often, your sleep schedule is messed up. Even now. It's been months since you had to work in that hospital, so why do you still sleep as if you go to school and work?"

Senku asked the (e/c) girl, (y/n) shrugged her shoulders.

"I have no idea, I just have a hard time adjusting to the new world, I guess I just miss my old life."

(y/n) said with a smile, however it wasn't fake. More sad, it was a sad smile. One that Senku saw often from her. But he still said nothing to her. The scientist just grunts.

"You know, as someone as impatient as you, I would never think that you would be my assistant."

"I'M NOT IMPATIENT, I'M JUST FAST!"

(y/n) yelled slightly, which just made senku chuckle.

"sure sure, but... I've been meaning to ask."

"yeah..?"

"do you lik-"

"OI SENKU WE'RE DONE! NOW WHAT?"

Taiju yelled, interrupting the onion head.

"O-OKAY YOU BIG OAF, IT'S GETTING DARK SO WE'LL CONTINUE TOMORROW."

Senku's face was red, he was embarrassed. He finally had courage and taiju just ruined it.

"Senku, what were you going to say, That idiot ruined it. Sorry."

(y/n) asked, tilting her head a bit. But the man just shook his head and gave her a quick nevermind. With that he walked away.

Senku.. why are you so scared to talk to me....

(y/n) thought with a frown. But Tsukasa came up to her.

"do you want to share a blanket today? I'm sick of taiju, he always steals it."

Tsukasa smiled at (y/n), it was a warm smile, It made her feel like the two were kids again. When Tsukasa and her had sleepovers, he always had the biggest smile on his face.

"Of course, and I don't blame you. He looks like a nightmare to sleep next to."

The (h/c) girl said, chuckling a bit.

"you wouldn't believe."

"okay BUT you have to lend me your lion skin for a whole day!"

she said with a prideful smile.