I then walked back to my seat and sat down before Olivia sat down on my leg, and rested against me.

"What class do you all have first?" Kate asks sitting down beside Nico.

"Calculus" I reply taking a sip from my mug.

"How in the fuck does that not burn your mouth?" Hunter prys.

"Probably from the habit of wanting to enjoy my drink as it gets stronger" I say.

"I have Economics" Mia says.

"So do I" Ava beams. Honestly those two are all but joined together at times.

"Law" Riley replies.

"I share Calculus with Adrian" Olivia states gesturing to me.

"As do I" Nico adds.

"I'm taking Physics" Hunter says.

"All of you have such heavy courses" Kate comments.

"Well, Riley's family own's a law firm, Hunter is taking over his dad's engineering company, Nico already took all of his computer based courses last year, so he's set to take over Harrington Industries in two years, Olivia want's to be a neurosurgeon, so that speaks for itself, the girls I'm not entirely sure, and you have launched your own fashion brand so who knows what you will come up with".

"You bankrolled me an investment of ten percent to get the logistical piece and actual building and design out of the way".

"It's called making your life easier, Katelyn" I muse, "Also you sacrificed your share in Winters Group for your own company".

"Well, I also wanted my own business, and I know that you have a vision for the Winters Family Empire" Kate says.

"Yes I do" I admit.

"Can someone explain why we all call her Kate when her name is Katelyn?" Mia says emphasizing the ending.

"Because her given name is Katelyn, but she prefers being called Kate because she doesn't like her name" I explain.

"It's also easier to say Kate instead of Katelyn" Nico points out.

"Thank you" Kate says looking at her boyfriend who gives her a light smile.

"You're welcome" Nico replies.

As we all sat in the room for the next twenty minutes we started talking about the plan of where we would meet.

"I want to take you all for lunch as a way to celebrate the beginning of the final year here" I say as I pick up my textbook off the table from where I had sat.

"Meet in the parking lot yeah" Hunter says.

"Yes Ambrose" I confirm before walking out of the room and quickly making my way out of the library so that I could make my way to Calculus.

"Adrian" Olivia calls after me and I stop in the middle of the hallway to wait for her.

"Yes bellissima" I say.

"You're tall as hell and walk really fast wait for me".

"Your five foot seven self can easily catch up to me".

She then rolls her eyes at my statement but doesn't say anything.

Because she knows it's true.

We then make our way towards the classroom, with Nico having used the second floor corridor to meet us at the stairs to go down one level out of Thornbrook's four.

I would always find the school which seemed to resemble those of British manors with a modern interior, and some exterior aspects to be familiar granted I also attended the Rosenberg Institute in Switzerland and it did remind me of it on the base level of having a European design aesthetic and all the boys being here with me.

Though Thornbrook was good at keeping lots of the roots of the school, and example would be the black polished stone flooring that covered every level of the school, and the vaulted ceilings, though the change from round chandeliers to spiral crystal sheet one's was definitely an upgrade, though it better be considering the school's made twelve billion dollars on tuition alone throughout it's one hundred twelve year operation, with only eight of those being with the school looking like it's current rendition.

When Nico, Olivia, and me all made it to Calculus which was placed in the back corner of the second floor of the school.

The room was mostly empty despite the fact the bell had gone, but in the defence of the twenty five students this room could accommodate, the entire academy was two hundred fifty thousand square feet.

Being my typical self I walked straight to the back and took the seat by the window with Olivia next to me, and Nico in the row ahead of me letting his bag take up the seat beside him, which we weren't technically allowed but it's not like the teacher was going to tell the son of one of the richest family's in New York to do something.

Looking out the window at the field where me and Hunter would be playing Polo in spring, I cradle my chin holding it up with my thumb while my fore and middle finger held the side of my face.

After a few moments students flooded into the room followed by the teacher Mrs. Anson. Then I heard the sound of heels and disregarded it entirely as I genuinely couldn't care who it was.

"Alright welcome back to Thornbrook for your senior year, we also have a student joining us who has returned after being away for a year".

Catching my attention I look up to see Sav standing at the front of the class taking in all of the attention.

Oh for fuck sake, this would be just my damn luck.

"Savannah Lovell will be joining us again, please have a seat, I'm sure someone here will know you and have a spare seat".

"I wish I didn't know her at all" I mutter before going back to looking out of the window, and hoping that today wouldn't be any longer then it needed to be.

So what do you think this day will hold for everyone, also I'm being toned down for craziness it will come, and comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌