Prologue

"Fuck..." You heard another moan from the woman beneath. You were exchanging huffs as you thrust your hips into her. The squelching sound was too loud because she's so fucking wet.

"Oh god Jiwoo have you always been this wet for me?" You purr into her skin as you dive into the valley of her chest.

She does not answer, but her moans makes it obvious. You'll never get used to seeing her at this state --a whimpering mess for you. Just the thought of her, letting you use a strap is enough to make you feel flustered.

But you're right here, right now, fucking her senseless because you thought she looks so good like that-- face flushed, head thrown back, brows anchoring, eyes shut tight as she takes all the pleasure that you give.

"close..." She exhales.

"Yeah, I know." you utter a reply as her walls started clenching around the plastic cock. You snapped even harder, making her breast jiggle. Your hands found its way on them, running your thumb through the rock hard nipples, eager to get your attention. You pound into her at an alarming pace, something that seems like out of your control.

And when you heard her scream your name loud and long, you plopped down on bed, lying beside her.

It was quiet. You can only hear the two of you panting simultaneously. Your mind went blank. You got through this again, you can't believe that you got the chance again.

And god she did look so good.

The night's not getting any older with her by your side, but your body's close to giving up.

So you take one last look at her before drifting yourself into the dreamland.

And you wished you didn't.

Because the face of the woman lying beside you is far from the woman that you just fucked.

And she looked terribly familiar, to the point that it horrifies you. You felt your body shaking when your eyes met hers. It seems like she was shocked as well.

"Y-yves what the fu--"

You woke up.

You sat up to catch your breath. The sun is yet to rise, but the darkness of the long night had already vanished.

Yeah right, it's only a dream.

Nothing there was real.

Jiwoo is long gone, and she never let you be on top.

But the sudden appearance of Yves, the one who murdered your girlfriend fucks up your mind even more.

Just--what the fuck did just happen?

...