Chapter 18

hey, guys I know I'm late and it's short so I'm really sorryyy. I hope you still enjoy I'll try to be more frequent. Again sorry!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

It had been around an hour and Y/n was still in the operating room. Stress and worry could be clearly shown on my face and frankly, I didn't give a shit. I can't believe my last words to her were that I wanted to kill her. Mikey, you're an idiot! Fuck I need to apologize so please Y/n don't leave me.

Resting my head in my hands as terrible thoughts and 'what ifs' ponder in my head. I heard fast footsteps approaching as I saw Chifuyu and Takemitchy running our way.

Chifuyu had red puffy eyes and tears staining his cheeks. Toman is going through some serious fucking shit. First Emma gets hospitalized then y/n does and Baji also dies. Having no words exchanged as we all stare at the red light above the operation room to change.

Around 2 minutes had passed when the light had turned off. We all immediately stood up waiting for the doctor to come out. Subconsciously I was gnawing at the skin near my nail as the tension grew heavier in the air. Finally, the doctor came out,

"It's gonna leave a nasty scar but she's alive, she's been moved into a room" as the words left his mouth all of us let out the breath we were holding.

Y/n thank the lord. Thank you for not leaving me. Chifuyu and Takemitchy had taken their leave as I went inside to her room. Seeing her unconscious looking a little paler than usual as her chest rises occasionally as she breathes. Looking at the heartbeat monitor, I was glad that she was still alive.

I walk over to her as I crouch down and hold her hand as tears leave my eyes. Thank you y/n for being alive! The tears kept rolling down my cheeks landing on her hand that I was caressing. Her belongings were placed on the table next to her as I saw her phone.

Oh shit!

I grab her phone as fast as I could and grab her finger to unlock it scrolling through her contacts. Her Aunt, fuck! What's her contact?

It clearly wasn't Aunt or anything like that, she had minimal contacts, having just mine, takemitchy, chifuyu, baji, emma, hina and 'lonely hag'?

A sweatdrop slides down the side of my head as I make a face of realization. Not going to lie I'm kind of scared if her. I hesitantly touch the call button as it starts ringing Lonely hag.

"What now?!" She answers. I had to hold the phone 2 meters away from my face since she was so loud.

"Hi, this is actually Mikey umm Y/n is at the hospital right now so I thought I'd call you..." I try to be as polite as ever.

"...what?" she says

"Um y/n is at XXX hospital"

"Okay, I'm coming." She ended the call.

Her tone had changed throughout the conversation and she sounded very worried, nauseous almost. I wait around for her aunt to arrive since I didn't want to leave y/n alone but I know I can't stay here forever, my grandpa would murder me on sight.

I only had to wait around 2 minutes until her Aunt came bursting through the door. She looked like a mess as she had a loose cardigan that she had thrown on at the last minute with unmatched shoes.

"What happened," She asks

I gave her a detailed explanation of the fight and how y/n had gotten hurt as her face twists.

"Look I don't want her in gangs anymore. She won't listen to me. Mikey, I want you to kick her out of Toman" Her aunt says dead serious. My face contorts. I love y/n and I know she can get hurt but I loved the fact that she was a part of Toman. It made me feel more connected to her and knew that the rest of Toman would also help her.