BROKEN IS BEAUTIFUL

Beginne am Anfang

"Yes your soulmate is the secretary whom I was talking about."

Jungkook smiled and Tae looked at him but his smile faded when he saw other's restless face.

"Doctor...are you okay?"

"Chimmy....Can I talk to you?"

"Later....First I will talk with him." Their heads snapped in the direction of Emma who was coming towards them. She came to them and Jimin bowed to her.

"Good evening aunty."

"Good evening son! Are you Park Jimin?"

"Ye...yes I am Park Jimin."

"Well, do you know why I called you here?" Her tone sounded serious making Jimin nervous.

"Mom! What happened? Everything okay?" Yoongi asked.

"You don't talk in between. I am talking to him."

"D...did I do something wrong aunty?"

"Yes! You....I heard you stole my elder son's heart!"

Everyone's eyes widened including Jungkook's because he didn't expect his mother to be this straight forward.

"M...mom?" Yoongi's throat went dry.

"Yeah I know everything that is going between you two."

"H...how do you know?"

"This means I am right. He really stole your heart.....didn't he?"

Yoongi looked at Jimin who was now looking down.

"Mom you are making him uncomfortable."

"Oh Am I?" She went a little forward and lifted Jimin's head up and smiled.

"Don't be nervous dear. I just wanted to make sure what Kook said was true or not?"

Jimin felt a bit relaxed. He smiled at Emma and she immediately smiled back and on the other hand, Yoongi immediately shot a glare at Jungkook who nervously smiled and prayed under his breath.

"This little brat!! You meet me in the office tomorrow. I will make sure to give you a bundle of files so that you can't even get up from your seat till the time your bottom gets soaked in sweat!"

"God save me! He is looking at me like he will shoot me with his eyes. Aaah I don't want to go to office tomorrow. Mom!! Why the hell did you take my name?"

On the other hand, Tae was restless after knowing that his soulmate was in love. Ofcourse he wouldn've cared if there was someone else in Jimin's place but now he was worried because he knows the pain one gets in love. He doesn't trust this word 'love' now and he was scared that it will break his soulmate's heart too like it broke his heart 2 years ago. Call him overprotective but he was worried and restless for his bestfriend and this restlessness didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.

Tae was listening to their conversation without a slight expression on his face. He didn't know if he should be happy or sad in this situation. It seemed like he wanted to feel happy for his soulmate but a sudden fear was covering that happiness. A sudden wave of fear and worry was rushing over his hapoy thoughts, time to time. He stared at Yoongi, examining him and thinking if he could break Jimin's heart ever?

"So thats true?"

"Ye...ab...no aunty. I...I mean we...we haven't confirmed anything yet."

"Ohh Okay! So confirm it now!"

"What!!! Mom...why are you rushing things?"

"Oh comeon son!! You don't know the happiness that a mother feels when she gets to see her kid's marriage!"