Chapter 110 (filler)

Comenzar desde el principio

after his word, you slowly walk in with your hands connected at your stomach. you fiddle with your lightning ring as you make your way to izuku. the moment you and inko made eye contact, you wanted to freeze like you were encased in ice.

she gasped.

she gasped at the sight of you.

"mom, this is y/n rai. my girlfriend."

oh inko midoriya would've never thought she'd live to hear or see the day that her own son has a girlfriend.

and even more of a shock, it's you.

so she watches in shock as izuku softly puts his arm around you. you don't obligate and softly press your hand on his chest, trying your best to smile with confidence at mama midoriya.

"hi mrs. midoriya. it's so nice to finally meet you." you applaud yourself for sounding so confident.

"g-girlfriend?!" inko's first words are. "y-you're dating y/n rai?!"

'great. she knows about me already.' your smiles slightly falters. while izuku explains the situation, you see inko stare down every part of you starting from your hair and ending at your multicolored eyes. why it didn't hit her that you have them even though she was staring holes into them?

she doesn't know.

but again, she gasps.

"-6th will be our 6 month anniversary so we thought it'd be best if you two met, you know?"

izuku's words are going in one ear and out the other.

"so mom, this is something serious with y/n, and i hope you like her as much as i do because i do see myself with her in the future." izuku finishes.

but inko stays silent.

"6-6 months?" she repeats, on the verge of passing out.

"since june, mrs." you say.

"asked her out on her birthday." izuku looks and smiles at you.

'this is y/n. the girl that was at the hospital..?!' inko continues to eye you. 'he- izuku bought her the flowers and chocolates?! satoshi rai's daughter..in my house!'

'but she's dating my son..'

"um..is something burning..?" you look around the house in worry. that seemed to snap inko out her chaotic mind as she suddenly realized that she was cooking before she was thrown into this surprise.

"oh!"

you and izuku look at each other with wide eyes as his mom scrambles to get to the kitchen. izuku only shrugs, a concerned but confused expression adoring his face. you both rush to the kitchen though after hearing a fire extinguisher whoosh. smoke covers the area but you force yourself to hold in your coughs as you maneuver through the hard-to-see house.

"mom! are you alright?"

you stand there awkwardly while izuku helps his mom putout the fire and calm down the smoke and the detector. you were gonna use your quirk to somehow help until you realized that by doing that, you'd only make things worse and possibly burn the whole house down.

"oh no..i ruined it.." inko sighs, holding her forehead in her hands. she looks at all the burnt food and remaining smoke before looking at you and izuku who look sympathetic at her. "well..i guess it works out, since you're here. i'll start dinner."

at the word 'cook', your ears perk up and your face visibly lifts. this is the perfect time for inko to approve of you. "i can help if you want. i know how to cook."