Chapter 110 (filler)

Start from the beginning

"does she know about me? about us?"

"i've kept it a secret long enough."

you gulp. what if inko doesn't like you..? she's seen the sports festival so she probably knows how cold and careless you are.

but then again, that was the old you. you like to say you've changed a lot since then.

but still, if she has anything negative to say about you, that alone can ruin yours and izuku's relationship.

so basically, inko midoriya has all the power.

"y/n she's not gonna hate you."

you look up at izuku. it's weird, his eyes have been shiner ever since you two confessed your love for one another. it's like that was the missing piece to his happiness but now that it's been said, done, and figured out, he's been set free and finally happy.

"i promise." he holds up his pinky.

you chew the inside of your mouth. do you really have a choice?

"then i'll take your word for it. i'd love to meet your mom, izuku." your pinkies connect.

"that's what i was hoping you'd say." he smiles.

---

the sound of a pan sizzling on the hot stove top is a familiar sound to inko midoriya. she's doing what she does best: cooking. she wasn't expecting any guests today- not that she ever has, so to hear a sudden knock on her front door had her alarmed. the last time someone came into her house, it was the number one hero, all might. so if he's here for a return for some reason, that gets inko scrambling to get to the door.

"hey mom. i'm home."

but she wasn't expecting her son. her sweet baby boy that's grown way taller than her, grown buffer and a lot more confident. his voice has gotten deeper, unlike his squeaky voice that stuttered every two seconds and always had a voice crack in them. his stance is much more stern and full of confidence, something that's unexpected from izuku. his smile is much more wider and even his eyes are a lot shiner than before.

"..izuku?" inko asks with tears in her eyes. sure she sees her son, but who knows. this could be some type of dream.

"it's me."

"izuku! come in! please!" inko's quick to move out the way. once said boy steps foot into his home, his mother crushes him in a hug. with his arms pinned at his side, izuku lets out a small grunt and almost tips over before smiling softly and steadying himself. his arms slowly wrap around his mother, returning the soft and much needed hug.

"woah- don't close the door yet." izuku puts his hand on his mother's. that stops the door from closing and that makes inko eye her son with confusion.

"is someone else here?"

"there is, in fact." izuku says as he slowly lets go of his mother and straightens himself up. "i came to visit because there's someone i'd like you to meet."

"oh dear. you didn't give me time to look presentable or anything!"

"don't worry mom. she doesn't judge."

"but my hair is a mess! and i-" inko pauses when izuku's statement replays in her ears.

she doesn't judge.

she doesn't judge.

"s-she..? izuku, what's the meaning of this?" inko puts her hands on her hips.

that's when izuku laughs through his nose and looks behind him. "come in my love."

inko freezes. my love?!