7 | Childhood Sweetheart

A/N: My other account ☝︎

They all got inside their dorm and sat at the living room the second eldest felt numb and empty. He felt like his ears decieved him back at the café a trainee at Big Hit? Her brother? He looked at Jimin who was nervously biting his nails he through out the conversations earlier he became quiet only speaking when spoken to because he know if he interact with Haeun infront of his brother - who he just came to know - will tear him to shreds. Now that they are back at their dorm Jimin was mentally preparing himself for the question his elder will ask him and try not to die under the piercing glare his hyung was giving him.

“How did you know Haeun?” Was the first thing that came out of the elder's mouth.

“…When I was nine my parents decided to move to Daegu and so we did the third day after we moved in there was a knock on the door and I opened it not expecting a little girl just by my age, and that is where Haeun comes  - she was the little girl who knocked on our door the moment she saw me she sent me an adorable gummy smile that I started to admire when I was a kid and still does.” He smiled at the memory while he's staring into space rewinding the moments he had with her when they were still a child.

-

Flashback - 13 years ago

Jimin POV

The door bell rang making my head turn towards it and stood up and opened the door to reveal a girl around my age when we held eye contact she instantly gave me a gummy smile - her eyes disappeared while doing so. I awkwardly smiled.

“Uhm, can I help you?” I asked while rubbing my nape I'm not used being around people especially my opposite gender so…I'm shy.

“Hello neighbor! I'm sorry if I disturbed you on what you were doing but here-” she stopped her sentence and handed me a basket full of cookies “-Everytime someone moved in into this neighborhood I grew a habit of giving them cookies with the help of eomma” She smiled once again making me also smile at her.

She suddenly pinched my cheeks making me flustered and blushed a dark red color she retracted her hand and scratched her neck nervously “I'm sorry about that. I'ts just your cheeks are looking soft and chubby and I coudn't resist pinching it” She said nervously making me chuckle.

Cute

“It's alright I get that a lot” I said. “Would you like to come inside?” I asked and opened the door wider for her to enter. She flashed her gummy smile at me for the third time and nodded her head as we both went to the living room and eat the cookies she baked with her mom which is surprisingly amazing.

-

“Yah! Jimin-ah quit day dreaming, what happened next?” Jin snapped his fingers infront of the day dreaming boy who smiled at nothing at particular.

“Oh right…sorry…one day we both accidently bumped at the beach and when we saw each other's faces we began to play - build sand castles - splash salt water at each others faces - and play tag just beside the ocean” He chuckled to himself another memory projected in his mind and started to space out once more.

-

Flashback - 13 years ago - 3 months after Jimin and his parents moved into the neighborhood.

The nine year old boy came out of their car only wearing swimming trunks with a towel around his neck. His parents instucted him to find a perfect spot for them at the beach while they take their stuffs out of the trunk.

While he was searching for a spot he accidentally bumped into someone.

“I'm sorry” They both said in unison and bowed before standing up straight and have eye eye contact. The girl infront of him flashed him her gummy smile “Jimin-ssi I didn't expect you to be here”

“Me neither, are you out with your family?”

“Yeah, my mom is currently grilling meat while my dad is fixing our table. How about you?”

“Yeah they are currently taking stuffs out of the trunk and asked me to find a spot”

“Why dont you come join us? There are still plenty of space in our spot I'm sure we can all fit considering the beach is huge”

“Jimin, honey have you found a spot already?” Jimin's mom said interrupting their conversation as they turn their heads towards the direction of the voice to find his mother and father carrying a grill,basket,and beach towels.

“Mom dad, this is Haeun you remember her right?” Jimin gestured his thumb towards Haeun who shyly looked at her feet.

“Yes of course we remember, you're the one who gave us those delicious cookies right?” Mr. Park said before ruffling her hair as she bowed at them “Hello Mr. and Mrs. Park” and shyly smiled at them to which they returned a grin.

“Anyway is it ok if we join Haeun and her parents?” He asked hopefully.

“Is it alright tho?” Mrs. Park asked his son and the girl beside him with a raised brow. She dont want to cause trouble.

“Yeah, she said there is still a plenty of space for us to fit so that shoudn't be a problem” Jimin smiled.

“Alright then”

Haeun led the way towards where her mother and father and his little brother sat waiting for the food.

“Eomma appa, can Jimin, Mr. and Mrs. Park join us?” Haeun asked.

“Of course they can come you can set your grills and all and join us for lunch” Mrs. Choi said.

“Omo! Eomma appa that is the chimin guy Haeun noona has a crush on” A five year old Beomgyu exclaimed rather loudly making the four adults surpised and chuckled. Haeun and Jimin on the other hand were both dark shade of red - Haeun was embarassed - Jimin was flustered and surprised.

“Yah Beomgyu! I told you to keep it a secret you little brat” She shouted and started chasing her little brother everywhere who just laughed and stuck his tounge at his sister.

Jimin bit his lips from smilling.

This was only the begging of him also developing feelings for the little girl who is currently tickling her little brother to the ground.

♧︎︎︎ ⌨︎ ♧︎︎︎

Annyeong! To clarify some stuff-

Mr. and Mrs. Choi are good friends with Bang PD-nim so when their son exclaimed that his dream was to become an idol they talked to PD-nim who privately auditioned him and when he saw talent in him he informed Beomgyu's parents that he can start training at a young age whenever he wants to of course. During practise Beomgyu mentioned to PD-nim about his older sister who also wanted to become a well known singer/rapper/dancer. Since Haeun is older than Beomgyu she and her members get to debut first before Beomgyu's group. Did you guys understood a word I said?

Oh and almost forgot after this book is completed I'll be using my other account “_aesteticSuga_” that account is actually created March 2020 I just happened to not touch it and created this account. There I'll be publishing my other upcoming books and this account will be on hiatus after ‘Little Min’ is finished. And also thank you for reading my book I totally appriciated it.