6 | Choi Beomgyu

Yoongi's eyes widened his band mate's childhood sweet heart is his own sister.

Dark crimson red painted across Haeun's cheek as she looked away from Jimin clearly flustered Jimin's situation wasn't any better either - his ears and cheeks were red and clearly shy about revealing his childhood bestfriend and childhood sweet heart. Yoongi just looked at them in disbelief, he felt like choking Jimin for not telling him sooner that he knew his hyung's sister.

After a few minutes of awkwardness Haeun's mother popped up from behind them before asking “Haeun, sweet heart what's taking you so long and-” She didn't finished her sentence when she saw Jimin and emmidietly enfulged him in a bone crushing hug “Jiminie, why you have grown so big huh?” She continued as Jimin scratched his nape once more.

“Hello aunt, it's nice to see you too”

“Guys what's taking you so long?!” Bangtan's leader - Namjoon cutted off the conversation of the four and stared at them with a questionable look.

“Uhm…am I interrupting something?” He asked and raised his brows looking at his two members before setting his eyes on the young woman beside her mother.

“Not at all, we were just about to head to our table anyway. It's nice to see you again chim”

“WAIT! Why dont you and aunt join our table so you know? We could catch up?” Jimin asked Haeun with pleading eyes. He truely misses his childhood sweetheart.

“Of course why not?” Haeun's mother smiled.

“Alright. Mom you can go and sit with the guys I'm going back to the dorm to atleast change into another hoodie” Haeun asked already getting her stuff.

“Why what happened to what you're wearing right- oh, alright just be quick ok?” Her mother kissed her cheeks and just like that she's out of the café to their dorm to change clothes.

Meanwhile Jimin and Haeun's mother - Jia, talked to catch up since it's been years since they last saw each other. The other members were surpised when Jimin introduced Jia to his members saying that she is his childhood sweetheart's mother. They respectfully smiled and introduced theirselves and started conversations with her - also teasing Jimin for having a crush on Haeun.

The café door swung open 45 minutes later they turned their heads to the direction of the door to find Haeun in a new grey hoodie and approached their table once she saw her mom.

“Haeun, honey dont you have other clothes besides jeans and hoodies? You could have atleast wore the sundress I bought for you last summer” Her mother said in disbelief there is no questioning how much hoodie the girl beside her have.

The girl scrunched her nose in disgust “Mom why wear uncomfortable and itchy sundress when you can just wear comfortable hoodies and jeans? I dont give fucks about the people who judge my taste in clothes they can rot while judging me” The girl answered with sass.

The guys almost have their jaws fall on the floor from the lady's answer - they didn't expect Jimin's childhood bestfriend to be sassy and savage…it reminds them of their Yoongi hyung's attitude.

“Language young lady, just because you're 22 doesn't mean I'll let you cuss freely all you want” Her mother scolded her daughter while flicking her forehead. She rubbed her forehead where her mother hitted her with a pout - you see she naturally have aego - while glaring at her mother with her cat-like eyes.

The guys think she resembles a sulking kitten not getting attention from it's owner…her pout and glare also resembles Yoongi's so much not to mention they look almost exactly alike the only difference is the gender and age. They now came into conclusion that the 22 year old that's sitting with them is Yoongi's sister.

“Sorry eomma- oh and I forgot my manners, hi I'm Min Haeun nice to meet you all” She chuckled and send the group the Min's infamous gummy smile to which they cooed especially Yoongi.

“I'm Jin aka worldwide handsome”

“I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-hope”

“I'm Kim Namjoon”

“Hi Taehyung my name is Haeun- wait that doesn't sound right”

“International playboy JK here”

“And I'm…Suga”

She smiled appriciating their little little introductions before excusing herself to order her previous order that was spilled earlier - while her mom excused herself to the bathroom. Once they were out of ears they began asking Yoongi questions he cant answered because their too fast or someone would ask another question.

“She's your sister, right?”

“Hyung she looks exactly like you”

“I think we found little min”

“That's her right?”

“Ok ok, STOP!” Yoongi almost shouted and rubbed his temples and closed his eyes.

“Yes, she's Haeun my sister - I'm confident to say that because the woman earlier might be the one who adopted her”

“Then why didn't she recognizes you earlier” Hoseok asked making the older fell silent.

“I…dont know”

“Hyung I think we've mistaken her for your sister” The youngest said making Yoongi's anger grew. He thinks wait no he knew that the Haeun who's sitting with them is his sister - their resemblance confirmed it - from their cat-like eyes - their gummy smile - their last names as ‘Min’ - and dont get them started with their matching savage attitudes.

“Why dont we just ask her if she have a brother or not” Namjoon suggested.

The others just agreed since the mother-daughter duo came back at the table at the right time. Haeun started stuffing her mouth with her strawberry cake that made her cheeks puff in a cute way.

“So Haeun, do you have a brother perhaps?” Jin asked, crossing his fingers in hope that she says yes. She looked up at them with her still puffy cheek that the guys including her mother awed at the sight - she truely is a human kitten.

She swallowed her food before turning to Jin with a smile and answered “I have” the seven men around the table mentally cheered until it died down when they heard the next words she spilled “Bom is just sometimes pain in the ass” She laughed while shaking her head and continuted to eat her strawberry cake.

Bom? Now who the hell is Bom?

The seven guys around the table mentally questioned.

“Can we know his full name?” Yoongi asked in a low and scary tone, he's hurt that she have another brother that was supposed to be him - he clenched his jaw as he stared at the female who's busy eating.

“Choi Beomgyu”

Little Min || M.YGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें