ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

| CHAPTER -10 |

| CHAPTER -10 |

(Dedicated to Vaish, my oldest and the most precious reader. I love you <3. Thank You for always supporting me)

□ ■

" 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬." 💡💡

Hello, my dear readers, it's your crazy author back with another chapter for you. Just you! :)

"The best medicine known till now is laughter, let's start the new chapter."

□ ■

' So

' So... ' I narrated, the delightful episode of yesterday titled,' Mr Mercedes to Mr Clashed Mercedes.'

I guess I have printed the whole incident in both my heart and mind by telling people about it.

You have only told Rey before and you are saying it as if you have told dozens of people.

You know how much energy and effort it takes to explain the whole incident from beginning to end, My poor little mouth.

" I guess you haven't noticed that since the 25 years of existence of your life, how much energy you have wasted by rambling and chattering too much."

Beta Tumse Na Ho Payega, your jokes are worsening day by day, so instead of trying to be funny, do your role of transmitting signals, monitoring and regulating other organs' functions.

My mind discussions were disturbed by a throat clearation, which bought me back to the planet Earth from my fantastical blabber planet.

When I look at them, one is grinning like a Cheshire cat whereas the other has a scowl plastered on her face.

I narrowed my eyes at them suspiciously, 'What?' I asked

'You have just met your soulmate Aadhii, your soulmate. Yayy! I am freaking happy, I need a party on this happy occasion.' Vrishii face busted into a huge grin