ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

Start from the beginning

𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓 𝕲𝖗𝖞𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖗, 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖉𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑.
𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖘 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝕳𝖚𝖋𝖋𝖑𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖋𝖋, 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑.
𝕺𝖗 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖎𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖊 𝕽𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖜, 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖐 𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖙.
𝖄𝖊𝖙 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓, 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖘 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝕾𝖑𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓, 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖔𝖕 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙.

𝕲𝖔 𝖆𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖞 𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖓. 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗.
𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖞 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘.

Firstly it was Michèle's turn, "Hmm.. cunning and determined to achieve something."

"Slytherin !!" the hat announced after thinking for a while.

While going back to his place Michèle winked at me and mouthed "Waiting for you." I blushed at him.

Next is Chris's turn, "Quite courageous at heart, fearless. Aha! I know where to place you but before that, What do you think, in which house do you belong Mr Hamesworth?"

"Gryffindor" He answered confidently

"Congratulations Mr Hamesworth, Gryffindor it is." The hat exclaimed in an impressed tone

In return, he just smirked and moved towards his respective house.

" See you at Gryffindor " He whispered in my ears lightly brushing his lips with my ears while going there.

I looked at him with a flustered expression whereas butterflies were flying inside my stomach.

Soon Harry's ( Harry Styles ) turn come and the cap was placed on his head.

"Hmm...The trait of wisdom and intellect, passion for learning and creativity, I see. Where to put you in?" the hat paused for a while, " I know which house is best for you."

"Ravenclaw" Claps and hoots echoed in the hall. From the corner of my eyes, I glimpsed at him, and he was already looking at me.

He winked at me and whispered, "See you there, sweetheart."

" Coming next we have Armaan Malik" Professor McGonagall announced.

Before going forward he gave me his best-pearly smile which made my heart swoon.

"Virtue of loyalty and patience. Value for hard work. Remarkable, Aha... Nice"

" Hufflepuff !! " It announced

Soon my name was announced by the professor, 'Up next we have Aadhya Kashyap'

The sound of Claps could be heard in the hall. I was a nervous and confused wreck at that time.

While moving there I could hear four of them arguing or I can say doing verbal WWE with each other over my house selection.

" Aadhii is going to be in Slytherin. You wait and watch Blonde Hair." Michèle argued with Chris.