Say it // Y.B

AN: yes I know that Yelena is Asexual but pretend she's not for this one little chapter. I respect her sexuality, but this is also Wattpad and we can bend the rules a bit! PS. Listening to "state lines" by Novo Amor. For a better experience!

—Your POV—

I knocked on the door quietly only for her to hear it on the other side. "Come in." He voice made me cave with butterflies. I opened the door and slipped in, closing it quietly behind me. I looked over to her. She looked gorgeous.

She wore a white two piece. The top was short and had a flowery design on it. The bottoms were a plain white satin. I stood up straight clearing my throat. She looked at me through her mirror, her face dropping from the cheerful smile she had. She looked surprised almost sad.

She turned around to see me face to face. To make sure she wasn't imagining me standing there. "Hi... you look- great" I breathed out deeply, my hands shaking uncontrollably. I was wearing a mint green women's suit with white heals.

"Y/n..." she paused. "Yelena..." I said back smiling slightly. Her golden locks were loosely curled in a side part, all her hair sat on her right shoulder. She began to shake her head in disbelief.

"Why- why are you here." Her Russian accent detailed her sentence in an, oh so heavenly way. I smiled a little more. "I-i'm here for you-" "don't say that" she Interrupted me.

"Why are you here on my wedding day."  She was angry at me. "I-I have to be honest." I breathed out trying to calm my nerves. "I thought you would be a little bit more excited to see me." She shook her head. 

"Get out." She said sternly. I furrowed my brows. "Yelena please. I-I love you-" "don't give me that bullshit." She spat at me, my heart felt like it broke. My eyes filled with tears. "I love you!" I said it again hoping it would mean differently.

"Don't bullshit me!" She yelled back. "I love you! I do!" I started to cry. "You can't do that! It's not fair!" She yelled, tears running down her cheeks.
"I love-" "stop!" We interrupted eachother, I missed her so much. "I don't want you to ruin this for me-" "you can't push me away!" I yelled heart broken. "I love you god dammit!" I yelled louder

"I don-" I stopped her tears viciously filling my eyes. "I dare you to say you don't love me." She breathed in shapely. Not saying a word. She still held on to her love, she still held on to it all. I may have been ruining her wedding day but if I let her go I would never be happy, and neither would she.

"I know you don't her... I know you don't see your future going anyway with her." The emotions tightened in my chest. It hurt like hell but I was doing it for her. For me.

"Please..." I breathed out. She paused taking in a deep breath and looking at the ground. "What- I"she stuttered. "How do I get out of this..." She finally said.

I perked up in excitement, she was considering this. "Run away with me." I blurted out. She looked back up to me. She thinks I'm crazy. "I can't." She frowned.

"I promised to her that I wouldn't leave her-" I cut her off. "And I promised you, I wouldn't let you be unhappy." Her eyes widened like she remembered my promise.

"Leave..." she said sternly.

I felt my stomach drop. How come she suddenly didn't want it, didn't want this future. I stood up straight. Not caring to wipe my wet cheeks. I looked directly at her.

"Just now Yelena..." she gazed back over at me. "I'll be here when you do need to run away." I said.

We both held our strong statures, till I left out the door, closing it quietly behind me. Leaving her, leaving us.