Abused power // T.S

(This chapter will be a song based chapter off of the new single 'Power'- by Billie Eilish. So listen to that while ready for best experience!)

 So listen to that while ready for best experience!)

—your POV—

I paced back and forth in the living room of the new Avengers facility. I could feel my heart beat.

BOOM
BOOM
BOOM

The beating would continue like its own hum of a drum. I could feel the anger steaming through my body. I thought of him, his sarcastic smile and his charming life. His way with words and how he could twist them into jokes.

He always lightened the room with smiles and giggles. It broke me to even think for a split second that the man I wake up next to, as he smiles down at me everyday; would be cheating on me.

The word let my mouth like venom, as if it tasted bad. Tony Stark is a man of wisdom, sarcasm, and a unknowingly, witty way of getting out of tight and uncomfortable situations. I just wanted to open my eyes and realize it was all a dream. Feel his large arms around me.

The sound of his steady breathing in my ear. I wanted that. I missed feeling warm and safe with his touch. Now I'm left cold and lonely. Suddenly he came waltzing into the room a large smile was placed on his lips when he realized I was in the living room.

"Oh hello sweetheart how are you?" He said with a hand of walnuts, he slowly munched on them. I tried to pull everything together. Let this last till I can make him suffer. "Good how are you honey.." I said smiling as best I could.

It's extremely difficult to trick and make Tony Stark suffer. I would know, he's my husband of almost 3 years. It felt hard to say that when I know what he's done. It felt like someone was slowly cutting at my heartstrings and pulling them away from me.

"You look absolutely beautiful, you know your the only women I've ever admitted that to." I tried to smile through his comments. But I couldn't take it. The way he would just waltz in here and act like he could control everything little thing. I had caught him doing things with his new assistant.

I turned towards him again, tears welding up in my eyes, my face furious and red. "Shut the fuck up!" He flinched at my outburst. "Don't try to act like I'm stupid Stark!" He furrowed his brows. "I know you more then anyone in your life. I love you! But you take that with a grain of fucking salt like everything else." My words came out like I was spitting fire.

"The only thing you hold onto with all your might is your money, career, and name." I glared at him. "Don't ever speak to me, especially if your sleeping with assistant YOU ASSHOLE!" I yelled the last part. It must have startled half the house. Cap came rushing in, Wanda, Natasha, and Clint came running in after wards.

Tears streamed heavily down my red cheeks. "I have no clue what your talking about y/n.." Tony spoke with such guilt, I could feel his regret. "Try not to abuse your power." My tone had changed from angry to calm and tired. I was tired of having to hide myself and protect him from his own mistakes.

I never get to speak out of how I feel on what's happening. I'm the one who's being abused. "I know we didn't choose to change..." he looked up at me. His face was pointed straight at me mine was pointed down, I was still scared.

"You might not wanna loose your power." My voice for darker and more intimidating. I could tell I was slowly manipulating him like he manipulated me. "But having it's so selfish..." I raised my head and straightened my posture.

We made eye contact for a moment. I could feel his body radiating with guilt. He looked down at his feet his head hanging low. I felt my heart shatter into piece falling through my body. It hurt so much to walk away from him. He had a magnet on me.

I took the shiny ring off my finger and placed it on the side table beside me. "You ruined me in three years, don't act like it was hard.." I spoke with my back towards him. I could feel him look up at me again. I turned towards him again.

"How dare you... how could you!" I swallowed the lump of tears. "Will you only feel bad when they find out..." I pointed over to some of our team behind me. "if you could take it all back..." there was a short pause and he looked over to me again. "would you?" I the turned and stormed out.

Knowing deep down that he would, but he's gone to far to even try and get me back. To try and get me to even look his way. He broke me. And it hurts to break him because I am in love with him. So I left and never turned back.