Part of his family // S.W

—BUCKY'S POV—

—BUCKY'S POV—

I walked by Sam and Zemo's side, I didn't really know where I was going this address and location was sketched into Steve's old journal that I now used. I looked down at it, feeling like I'm supposed to understand it.

We walked in front of a two story house. The paint a blueish green that was chipping off, with stairs leading to the door with a big porch. I could tell it felt homey just by standing outside of it.

"So who's house is this again?- oh wait we don't know, why has coming to random strangers houses has become a routine for us lately Buck?" Sam complained tirelessly over to me. I simply rolled my eyes. "I know what I'm doing." I said as I walked up the steps.

The two men followed me and I reluctantly knocked on the door. A few minutes later the door opens, I had to look down slightly to see the person of welcome. It was a young little boy with shaggy dark brown hair that curled at the ends.

"Hi.." he said awkwardly. "Can we come in little guy?" I said curiously. He only nodded and let us in. I then seen someone walk in as they buttoned up the last to buttons of there shirt. "I told you not to let people in without my permission Jam-" she stopped and stared at me. He eyes growing into saucers.

—YOUR POV—

I stopped dead in my tracks. My eyes growing wide. I immediately recognized the face in-front of me. I breathed out a sharp breath, like someone kicked me in the stomach. "Uncle Bucky.." I said silently. He looked up at me trying to memorize my face, then it clicked in his mind.

"Oh my god.." he said, I could see the gears in his mind twirling. The man beside him in a purple expensive looking coat with a fluffy collar furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and the other raised them in a mind boggled way.

James ran to me hugging my leg and hiding behind me. "My sisters-.." Uncle Bucky trailed off with a smile. I nodded and he came walking over to me. He rapped me in his arms and I hugged back as fast as I could. Moms told me so many stories about him and how much of an amazing brother he was to her.

I felt a few tears slipped from my eyes as I hugged my long lost uncle. Bucky pulled away and looked at my features. "You look just like her.." he said getting sad. I smiled loosely at him. "Mom passed a couple years ago, but she said... if I ever meet you, to do this."

I quickly grabbed his ear and pulled it slightly then let it go. "Ow!" He said then smiled. "That sounds like my sister." He laughed out. "Wait- uncle buck- sister- who- can someone please explain to me what's happening here?!" The man behind him said.

Bucky backed away from me but James was still tightly attached to my hip. "Oh sorry, hi I'm y/n Barnes." I said reaching out my hand. "Your mom kept the last name?" I nodded. "One night stand incident with me." I shrugged, and he nodded understandingly.

The man shook my hand. "Well, hi I'm Sam Wilson." He said smiling over to me. I then turned to the other man. I squinted my eyes at him. "I feel like I should know you..." the man shrugged and nodded. "I tried to turn you uncle into my soldier." "Oooohhh" I said understanding. I still shook his hand.

"Zemo." He said and I nodded. "Who's this?" Uncle Bucky said pointing down at James. "This is James Bucky Barnes.. junior of course." Uncle Bucky smiled and squatted down to his size. James smiled over to him and uncle Bucky smiled at him. "Come here.." I said to Bucky.

I led him into moms old room. "All her stuffs still in here, it felt rude to move everything out when it meant so much to her." I tried not to tear up. Bucky walked over to a picture of him and mom at a dance. He smiled at it.

"Keep it... that was her favorite picture. She would be over the moon if you took it." He nodded. "I'll let you look around." I said walking out and closing the door slightly. I walked back to the living room. "Um... oh! I have some tea and cookies if you want any." I said pointing towards the kitchen.

"Sure." Sam said as I led him Zemo, and James into the kitchen. Zemo sat down at the coffee bar and helped James up to. I poured five glasses of tea and put some chocolate chip cookies on a plate. I grabbed a sugar cookie for James since those were his favorite.

I put James cookie and tea on a napkin in-front of him. He smiled and started to eat. I handed Zemo a glass of tea and the I handed Sam one. He took it while smoking down at me. "What?" I asked him while giggling slightly.

"I need to talk with you." He said in a serious tone. "Hey James why don't you show Zemo your figurine collection in your room." I said over to my small child. He nodded and slid off the high chair, Zemo followed while rolling his eyes.

I turned to Sam once I heard the door close. "So who's kid is it." I furrowed my brows. "What?" "James.." I nodded and smiled slightly. "He's mine... he uh- my mom named him. I was only 18 when I had him. My mom had me when she was 47 and my other siblings are dead from being hunted down by Hydra." I shrugged my shoulders.

I tried not to think about the situations and passed trauma of hydra. "How old are you?" He then asked me that question a looked up at him. "23" I said laughing slightly. "Well you look young." I tried to hide my blush but it was slightly more difficult then I thought.

I think I'm going to grow fond of this Sam here.