Celebrity crush // S.S

(Listen to 'Pretty Face' by- PUBLIC for the best experience!)

—Sebastian's POV—

I just couldn't seem to rap my head around this moment. How real it felt and yet how unreal it seemed. I tried to shake my head out of such thoughts but it was hard not to think that such a beautiful thing wouldn't slip out of my hands at any moment.

I was just her celebrity crush and know I'm the one crushing on her. Of course she still has the crush, but it feels like I'm the one wishing on something I can't seem to have or get. I had invited her on a 'date' and my friends wanted to have a gathering on this day, so why not combined the two.

She danced to the music with Scarlett and Tom. 'Pretty Face' by PUBLIC was playing and as I listened to the lyrics more closely, I realized how much It related to us. It was crazy how much I related to the lyrics and how thankful I became for her.

'Do you know her, the girl that looks to you.'
'Would you love her, the way that she loved you'

I smiled to the lyrics as I watched her jump around and laugh. Chris E and Chris H, stood by the grill making hot dogs and hamburgers. I sat by the lake in a chair my feet getting hit my the tide of the water.

'Do you know her, the girl that looks to you.'
'Would you love her, that way that she loved you.'
'And would you be there, to help her push on through.'
'And would you know her, if she didn't know you.'

I got more chills Listening to the music. She paused and looked over to me, her cheeks red from the heat and her hair a little tattered from the wind and energy being used through her chaotic dancing. She smiled, wiping her forehead and breathing heavily.

She nodded for me to come dance with her. I rolled my eyes while smiling, pushing myself off my chair. I walked over to her and she grabbed my hands and started to dance. I soon joined her. I spun her and then dipped her.

She giggled, it sounded like a tiny melody. It sent chills down my spine and I giggled with her. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much, but why wouldn't I when her energy radiates such a good feeling. She smiled up at me and I looked deeply down at her.

She laughed a little shaking her head. I smiled with her. Feeling the warmth of her happiness. It felt so good to hold her close to me. The best of the song picked up again and she nodded her head to it.

Wildly shaking her head to it. I laughed widely at her and she smiled in response. I don't think I'll ever regret meeting her, and getting to hold her so close.