Among Us is dead so why are there many jokes here!?

(This chapter will focus on O!Tommy in the DreamSMP server. Chapters will be like this. One chapter focuses on Origins while another focuses on the DreamSMP.)

(O!Tommy's PoV)

I felt my chest tightened and I threw the covers off. I ran out, ignoring the spider sounds from the glass cage.

I jumped on top of the house and quickly looked around to see if there was a place that had a higher altitude than the house.

From the corner of my eye, I spotted a huge hotel like house.

I ran as quickly as I could towards it and climbed it.

As I climbed higher and higher, the tightness of my chest was beginning to loosen and I could breathe better.

I sat upon on of the slabs and took a bunch of deep breaths.

After calming myself down, I finally took a look around my surroundings.

This didn't look anything remotely close to the OriginSMP. There were more buildings, more mismatch places and worse of all, no Pube.

I felt scared but I decided to push it down.

Big man Tommyinnit does not get scared that easily.

"Where the hell is that house stealer!" A voice shouted, making me flinch and almost fall of the slab that I was sitting on.

I peeked over to see who was talking.

There were two men.

One had black hair and a white bandanna while the other looked like a Totem of Undying wearing a shark hoodie.

The bandanna man was the one who shouted.

"Calm down Sapnap, he technically meant no harm. He asked for a house there and I said yeah and that it was ok with me," the shark hoodie totem explained.

"Well it wasn't ok with me. Whenever he's around, things are bound to go wrong. Whether it's a minor inconvenience or something much grander such as a whole f*cking country being blown up!" The man known as Sapnap said.

"Well what's life without a bit of an excitement going on although I'd rather not see a country blow up. Not with these buildings around," the totem looked around, even glancing at the hotel.

I hid myself in the shadows so they wouldn't see me.

Sapnap sighed angrily.

"Sorry for losing my temper with you earlier Foolish," he apologized.

"It's no problem," the totem known as Foolish said.

"It's just that no matter where he goes, any place that Tommy is in is usually never safe. Something bad always happens," Sapnap explained.

What did I do? I don't remember, I thought.

"Not all the time. You do remember the Red Banquet right?" Foolish pointed out.

"I'd rather not think about it. You too, especially since...," Sapnap trailed off, leaving a stinging silence between the two.

...

"W-well we should probably check his house to see if he's there. We're not going to attack him though," Foolish suggested.

"Fine," Sapnap sighed.

They left.

I glided down from the slab.

What the hell did I just witness? I thought.