Explaining sh*t before story begins

Because there isn't many OriginSMP fics on here that A. I haven't already read and I'm waiting patiently for them to update and not pressuring the author because they should update at their own time and pace, B. Are not OC or XReader inserts, I decided, "You know what! I'll write one because I can!"

I have gotten inspired by other OriginSMP fics on here with the same element of someone from the OriginSMP gets swapped with their DreamSMP counterpart and vice versa.

Highly recommend:

Mirrors. Tommyinnit Au

BenchTrio: Other Us

When Servers meet } {DreamSMP X OriginSMP}

And

Shedding Feathers

Shedding Feathers is my main inspiration. While it only had three chapters, I highly recommend reading it.

Other stuff that I need to explain for the story to make a bit of sense. Some headcanons and stuff that happens in this story that happens in canon.

SBI are not related by blood in either Origins or DreamSMP. However, the dynamic is more there in Origins than it is in the DreamSMP. Basically they are a family in Origins but not so much in the DreamSMP.

O!Fundy has been adopted in the SBI in Origins, making him O!Wilbur's second little brother. In the DreamSMP, D!Fundy is O!Wilbur's son.

O!Niki is a runaway fish princess who lives with the rest of the Origins and doesn't like to hold grudges. D!Niki holds a grudge with one person and one person only. Oh and I guess she's angry at D!Wilbur or something.

O!Tubbo and O!Ranboo are having a stable platonic marriage.

D!Tubbo and D!Ranboo's platonic marriage is starting to feel shaky.

O!Schlatt is not an alcoholic. He's just weird and high on smells.
(SmElL mY f*CkInG gLaSs!)

D!Schlatt is dead. That's it.

O!Tommy is younger than D!Tommy. O!Tommy is 14 (haha child) while D!Tommy is 16-17.

While he may appear old, O!Philza is just in his early 30's. D!Philza is older. Way older.

O!Charlie is an adventurer and come to the Pube every once in a while. D!Charlie mainly stays underground and in Las Nevadas. Very mysterious.

O!Technoblade is a bit less bloodthirsty than D!Technoblade. Just a 0.5% less.

O!Wilbur is a bit more mischievous and is the known prankster around the server.

D!Wilbur has been revived. Ghostbur is no longer here.

O!Jack is around the same as D!Jack except that O!Jack does not want to kill Tommy.

That's it for the ones that have a DreamSMP counterpart (so far) but even the ones that don't have a counterpart in either server will appear here.

Timeline of events:

Currently I can't base much on Origins because who knows when they would be playing on that server again(probably never or for a very long time but one can dream)and there isn't much of a current plot that I know of. I'll go back and see if I'm wrong.

On the DreamSMP however, basically after D!Wilbur's revival and after Las Nevadas was founded and members started to come in. The van for Las Nevadas plot has not happened yet.

Origins:

Tommy- Avian

Philza- Elytrian

Tubbo- Bee

Ranboo- Enderian

Niki- Merling

Jack- Blazeborn

Jschlatt(Father Fragrance)- Arachnid

Wilbur- Phantom

Fundy- Kitsune (fox basically)

Charlie Slimecicle- Slimecican

Smajor/Scott-Starborne

Sneegsnag- Inchling

Technoblade- Human (even if he did later change it, I'm not because I'd have to edit it and alter the story. Stuff like that. Sorry.)

So that's basically it. I'll explain how they look like and how different they are compared to each other later once the story process and stuff. Look out for that.

Oh and no ships unless it's canon in the timeline. Tubbo's and Ranboo's PLATONIC marriage is one of them but it's not romantic because shipping minors is weird. Only platonically.

One another thing that the characters may be a bit OOC because I am not a professional but I will try my best.

Oh and if any of the CC's are uncomfortable with this type of fic, show me definite proof that they said that (like a non edited clip) and I'll take this down. Got to respect other's boundaries.

Also some popular fan headcanons are here such as Ranboo's pronouns being he/him and they/them and trans (FTM) Fundy is here.

There may be some other headcanons are here but I don't want to ruin the surprise ya know?

Anyway hope you enjoy this fic. I will do my best in writing and updating but I have to warn any new readers who don't know my previous works that I have a ton of other fics to do and I have school to do and I don't have a schedule.

So no pressure and stuff.

Cya soon! -Flare