𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞. allison argent

Start from the beginning

Though somewhere inbetween that, Sebastien was distracted by the memories of Scott McCall. That's all Aurora could see before the room began to haze, her breathing stopped and her heart sunk into the abyss of nothingness.

Aurora awoke in a forest, she'd been here before, she just wasn't sure when. A minute ago she was lying on the floor of the tunnels, and now she was lying on the muddy ground of the preserve. Was she dead? It wasn't dark and shadowy this time, it was picturesque, the atmosphere was bright and peaceful, and for some reason she felt happy.

The girl was wearing a long white dress, made of the thinnest mesh and silk. She wouldn't of particularly chosen that as her fashion choice to walk around a forest, though it was tolerable.

Suddenly, the sight of a grand white bed caught her eye from a distance, and a brunette girl was sprawled out across it. Aurora began to stroll towards it in confusion, until the girl had awoken, sitting upwards and locking eyes with the Hale girl, who recognised her already.

Allison Argent.

"Rory? What- what are you doing here?" Allison asked, leaping out of the bed and running towards her best friend, taking her in for a tight hug. Tears filled both of the girls eyes, embracing each other for a moment before I clicked in Allison's brain, and she pulled backwards.

"I've missed you, I've missed you so much." Aurora told her.

"No, no, no. You're not supposed to be here- not now." She muttered, hands still holding onto Aurora's as she inspected the girl's face. Suddenly, Allison had spun her around and pulled down the back of her dress, scars and wounds of gun bullets spread across her back. Aurora was dead, for real this time.

"No, Rory, you can't be here again. It's still not your time yet." Allison told her, hands cupping the girl's face.

"What do you mean, Allie? I'm here— with you, it's us again. We can finally be happy again." Aurora told her, brows furrowed. She didn't want to go back, she didn't want to fight for her life everyday, despite there being nothing to live for.

"And we have the whole of eternity to be happy again, Aurora. I can deal with waiting eighty odd years to see you again. Even if you are all wrinkly and forgetful." Allison joked, the two chuckling slightly through their tears.

"Allison, you don't understand. I don't want to go back there, I don't want to live like this anymore." Aurora explained , face twisting into pure sadness as she cried to her best friend for the first time since she had died.

"That's what you said last time. And then you went back, and you fell for Theo, he brought you to life again. Despite how cruel he is, he loves you, Aurora. I promise you."

"Last time? What- what do you mean?"

"The night of the Super-moon. You won't remember it, you never remember when you wake up. We were here, in the exact same position whilst you cried to me about not wanting to go back. And I sent you back, and you saved everyone, Rory. Including Lydia. You didn't just protect them, you saved them." Allison told her, the last sentence referring to what Aurora had told Theo months and months ago before everything had been destroyed.

"I'm saying I want to help people, people with real pain. I don't just wanna be a weapon that they can use for defence. I don't wanna protect them, I wanna save them."