Chapter 29

Singto's POV
I buttoned the cufflinks on my sleeves and looked up at the full-length mirror, checking my outfit. Grabbing my phone and keys from the side, I put on my shoes as I hurried to the door. Huffing out a nervous breath, I knocked on my neighbour's door. But what surprised me was that it was his parents that came to open the door.

"Uncle, aunty." With a slightly anxious smile, I greeted them and they welcomed me warmly. After the whole incident of Kit crying and confessing to his parents, I was feeling kinda awkward to face them

"Take a seat, Singto." Uncle Jack said as his partner came to me with a glass of warm honey lemon tea.

"Thank you."

"Don't be so uptight, Singto. Feel free to look around." Aunty Mam said as she wiped her hands on her apron and went back to the kitchen. Clearing his throat, I gazed back at Uncle Jack as he smiled a little.

"I think I should go and call Kit." I nodded at him and he left me alone in the living room. Although I've been to his house, I've never been here as his supposed boyfriend.

"Kit, get up now." My eyes were still roaming around when I heard Uncle Jack's stern voice calling from Krist's room.

"Kit!" His voice raised and I was getting a little worried for Krist.

"Wake up now, you lazy kid." The door clicked open a moment later and I saw Uncle Jack come out with a young man, hair dishevelled and shirt crumpled. His thigh was pale and enticing, peeking under his short boxers. He was rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands and lips jutting out.

"Krist." I called out gently and saw him lifted his gaze, nodding at me.

"Good morning." He mumbled and yawned, raising his hands as he stretched his back. A tiny part of his waist peeping out and I slowly gulped down the lump in my throat, ogling at the breathtaking sight.

"Ahem." I broke out of my stupor when Uncle Jack faked a cough as I instantly turned my head away.

"Go get ready, Kit. Singto has been waiting for you for quite some time."

"It's okay, I can wait." I grinned at Krist and his eyes widened.

"P-P'Sing?!"

"Good morning." I nodded at him and he quickly took a step back, dashing back into his room as he slammed the door shut with a loud thud.

"I'm sorry about that. Kit is always a little reckless." Aunty Mam smiled apologetically as she placed some dishes on the dining table. I was about to stand up and help her but was stopped by Uncle Jack.

"It's alright, Singto. We got it. You can wait here for Krist." He said and went to the kitchen, fetching some cutleries for Aunty Mam.

"P'Singto." A faint voice called.

"You... You look great." I was stunned looking at Krist with a bashful smile, standing by the couch.

"Thanks... You look great too." He muttered, looking away before glimpsing at me again.

"Let's go, then?" I asked and reached out a hand to him. He hesitantly glanced at the dining table before taking a step forward, placing his warm hand in my slightly cold one. Tightening the hold, I heard him let out a barely audible giggle and my lips curled into a silly grin as well.

"Stop acting like lovesick fools, will you? People are trying to eat here." I was startled by Aunty Mam's sudden outburst and had almost let go of the hand in my grip. But Krist's hold kept me in place.

"Eat your lunch, mom. I won't be home until dinner." Krist said and I hurriedly bid his parents before he started pulling me out of his home, striding long steps into the elevator. The confined space was making me fidgeting nervously and I could feel the sweat forming between our palms. He was panting really lightly by my side and I could almost inhale his alluring scent mixed with his favourite cologne.

"Where are we going, P'Sing?" His voice dripped with excitement and curiosity as his gaze fell on me. I turned to him and my stare instantly fell on his lips, dainty with a slight tinge of pink.

"P'Sing?" His voice smoky and his lips were captivating. I unconsciously leaned closer to him, eyes fluttering close as I felt his warm breath caressing on my upper lip. I was a hair's breadth away when the elevator door opened with a loud 'Ding'. I swiftly opened my eyes and saw Krist with his eyes shut too. His cheeks flushed and my heart was beating like crazy too.

With an awkward chuckle, he quickened his pace out of the elevator and I immediately chased after his steps.

"Wait, Kit." Grabbing on his shoulder, I stopped him on his track. His head remained low and his pinkish ears were evident. My hands crept onto his cheek and I inclined his face. His eyes were filled with uncertainty and a slight hint of enthusiasm.

"Kit." I whispered. His doe eyes were twinkling and my heart skipped a beat. Angling my head, our lips touched and I felt him taking in a sharp breath.

"Kit." My lips were gently caressing his and he started reciprocating. He was nibbling on my lower lip gingerly and I immediately led him into a slow but heated kiss. His hands were clutching on my dress shirt, crinkling it as he held his breath throughout our whole intimate moment.

"You forgot to breathe." I whispered teasingly when he suddenly heaved heavily for air during our kiss. He ended up glaring at me before harshly nudging me away.

"Shut up, P'Sing. Not a word." He snapped at me with his swollen lips still attracting my attention.

"But I really like it." I muttered, leaning in again and he promptly placed his hands on my chest, pushing me away from him.

"Not a word, P'Sing."

"A kiss then?" I smirked and he sulkily stormed off, leaving me on the spot as I quickly walked up to him again.

A/N:
Hey guys, I'm really sorry for the late update. I was really busy these few days 'cause I'd just moved out from my home to a dorm near campus with a sibling of mine. I was lucky that at least I've a sibling with me because homesickness striked me really hard. I couldn't get any internet access for days and I also don't have the time to write. I would also take a break around a week or two as I would be starting my freshman year next week and I needed some time to cope with a new lifestyle, moreover when I chose to attend practical classes physically. I'll try editing if I've time and I'll be updating the next chapter in awhile so please do check it out as well. Thanks for reading and stay safe.