It's okay aunty. Here take this. I bought clothes for oon.

Thats so sweet of pha. But you don't need to buy it.

It's not much aunty. Just few clothes only.

Mmm...okay... oon will wake up anytime soon. If you want you can make him wear this after he wake up by yourself.

Okay aunty.. i would love to. I will come back after freshen and wait for him asap.

It's okay p'pha. You said you were tired . So you may take rest now. I will call you when dinner is ready. You don't need to come asap.

It's okay ming. I am okay now.We will practice your song in the mean time.

Mm...p. I think we take rest today. I knew you also tired. So we will practice tommorrow.

Hmm...okay ming.

Pha just signed and went to his apartment. But he didn't take rest because he actually not tired. So he start to pack something and went to ming home a hour later. This time ming also changed his cloths and sitting in living room carpet with oon. Ming spread the colorful toys on carpet to make oon to see them.

Pha also joined them. Like he said he make oon wear the dresses he bought for him. Ming mom also joined them. Three of them cooed at oon cutness with his new dress. Ming and pha clicked lots of lots picture of oon.

Pha you are really good with selecting dress for oon. Its all really good on our oon.

 Its all really good on our oon

Thank you aunty. Actually its our oon who is really beautiful. Thats why dress looking good.

Pha told her and took picture of oon with different angles. He secretly took ming picture also. Because he can't help but mesmerized by ming beauty who is looking eternal while smiling to his son even with his simple home clothes.

 Because he can't help but mesmerized by ming beauty who is looking eternal while smiling to his son even with his simple home clothes

Ming mom can't help but smiled at the seen

Ming mom can't help but smiled at the seen.She saw how pha like oon since first day. But today she realised how much he obsessed with her grandson. Because the dresses he bought it are not normal one but top brand clothes for baby. The quality and price are really high one. The way he selected excatly for oon make her belive how much he spend time to select perfect one for oon.

On the other hand ming smiled at pha words. He can't help but like pha more than before. He felt overwhelmed how pha look at oon with adoration. He knew if anyone look at pha then they will think pha is father of oon. But the truth is he is no one to oon. He some times wished pha will be his boyfriend and father of his son. But he knew it will such a selfish thing. Because he can ask to pha to be his boyfriend but he can't ask pha to his son's father. He knew It's not fair for pha. He thought pha deserve someone who is way better him in every aspects. He blamed himself that he is someone who is not worthy of anyone love.

Haha....okay pha. Let's go have dinner. It's already late. Ming baby come on.

Ming was came back from daze when his mom called for dinner. He composed himself and told to him mom causally.

Okay mom.

Okay aunty. Come on oon. Let's go. We will play later.

Pha carried oon and went to dinning table.Ming shook his head and follow them. They had their dinner. After that they didn't spend some together at living room asusaul. Instead of that ming went to his room with oon who is already half sleep. And even he told pha that he also feeling sleepy and will meet him at morning. With that he bid good night to pha and went to his room. Ming mom and pha is the one left alone in living room.

After ming left from there pha also excused himself to leave from there. But ming mom asked him to watch some movie with him if he is free now.

Pha who didnt mind to watch movie said okay to her and then both are decided to watch comedy movie. Actually ming mom want to ask something to pha that's why she asked him to accompany him. Because she have some gut feeling that pha also like his son. Because they way he look at ming and the way he smile at him told everything to her.And what more she already saw how pha always try to there for ming and always takecare of his needs.

So she will be happy if she gut feelings true. Because she knew pha is perfect match for his son who is caring and loving person. So she decided to ask him...

Pha...

Yes aunty...

Mm..pha...if you don't mind shall i ask you something... don't worry...if you are not okay you don't need to answer my question.

No...aunty...you are like my own aunty...you don't need to hesitate...i won't mind answer any of your questoins.

Ming mom felt relived at the same time felt proud of herself like she make pha restpecrespect him this much.

Do you have one special. I mean i never heard to talk about anyone apart from your friends.

Pha who didn't expect this kind of question from her felt shocked. Because he really have someone special in his heart. But he can't tell who is he...Because that someone special is her son who he didn't even knew about his feeling.

P.s.please bear with my poor english and grammatical mistakes

Pic credits goes to rightful owner