eleven

"Will both of you stop flirting! I'm going to puke!" Renjun exclaimed as he shoved a fry in his mouth, glaring at Jaemin and Chaewon. "You're just jealous" Chaewon said as Renjun rolled his eyes.

After three hours of shopping, the group finally met together for lunch at the food court. "So what now?" Chenle asked as he munched on his burger. "I don't know about you guys but I have to go home, I have to pick up my sister from her ballet lessons" Jeno said, "my mom said I have to be back by three cause someone is coming over" Renjun said as he shrugged.

"Me and Jaemin are going on a date" Chaewon said as Chenle created fake gagging noises, making the group laugh. "I guess me and Jisung can play games at mine then?" Chenle said as he looked over at Jisung. "I'll ask my mom" Jisung said as Chenle hummed, turning back to his burger. "So we're leaving after this?" Donghyuck said as Chaewon nodded.

Once everyone was done with their lunch, they all exited the mall and were currently standing in the parking lot. "Bye!" Chaewon yelled as her and Jaemin walked away. "I'll leave too I guess" Jeno said as he waved at the others before turning around. "Bye idiots!" Renjun said as he walked away too. "My mom said yes, let's go!" Jisung yelled as he dragged Chenle away.

Donghyuck and Wooyeon looked at each other before bursting out in laughter. "Are we the only ones listless?" Donghyuck said as he wrapped an arm around Wooyeon's shoulder, something Wooyeon didn't bother getting rid of anymore.

"I guess so" Wooyeon said as she smiled, both of them walking out of the parking lot. "Where are we going then?" Donghyuck asked as they walked down the sidewalk. "The arcade!" Wooyeon said as Donghyuck looked at her.

"Sure" Donghyuck said as they turned to the direction of the arcade.

A/N ; short chapter because more is coming 😏😏

btw let me just say ( *clears throat* )

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH