ten

It was 11am and Wooyeon was dressed up standing in front of gousung mall with a sky blue cap on her head to block the sunlight. She was waiting for the rest to arrive as she stood in front of the entrance of the mall, glancing around as she waited for someone familiar to arrive so she wouldn't be lonely.

WOOYEON where are y'all?

WOOYEON
where are y'all?

CHAEWON
me and jaemin just left

RENJUN
I'll be there in five minutes

JENO
same

JISUNG
me and chenle are coming in five minutes too

DONGHYUCK
I'm already there

WOOYEON
wait what
where?

DONGHYUCK
here

WOOYEON
here where?

DONGHYUCK
here.

WOOYEON
stop joking hyuck
where are you?

Wooyeon sighed as she got no response from the boy, she looked up from her phone only to be scared. "Here!" Donghyuck yelled as he jumped from behind her. With a shriek the girl moved away.

"Not funny Donghyuck!" Wooyeon said as she hit the boy on the shoulder. Donghyuck only laughed, wrapping his arms around her shoulder and guiding her inside the mall. "You got scared didn't you?" Donghyuck said with a boastful smirk on his face.

Wooyeon rolled her eyes as she hit him on his chest. "What does it seem like stupid." Wooyeon said as Donghyuck laughed once again. "Aw baby got scared" Donghyuck cooed as he booped Wooyeon's nose causing her to scrunch up her nose in disgust.

"Aw she did, didn't she?" Donghyuck teased as Wooyeon pushed him away, walking ahead of him. Donghyuck's laugh was heard loud and clear as he followed her. Pulling her by the wrist, Wooyeon slammed into Donghyuck's chest. She looked up to see Donghyuck's face inches apart from hers.

Donghyuck smiled as he saw her flustered face. With a flick to her forehead, Donghyuck left her arm and walked ahead of her with his hands in his pocket. Wooyeon huffed as she held her forehead, walking after the boy with a scowl on her face.

After waiting for ten minutes everybody had finally arrived.

"Where to first?" Renjun asked as Chaewon and Wooyeon shared a look, "ZARA!" The girls yelled as Jeno groaned. "I don't want to go there!" Jeno said as Chenle muttered a same. "I wanted to go to get a new controller" Chenle whined as Jeno looked over at him, "I wanted to get the uncharted series" Jeno said as he and Chenle high fived.

Wooyeon rolled her eyes as she looked at Jeno with a bored expression. "We're not here to get your games!  " Wooyeon said as Jeno scoffed, "we're not here to get your dresses for your tea party" Jeno mocked as Wooyeon scowled at him.

"How about we just split up?" Jisung said as the group fell silent. "Jeno, Jisung, Chenle and Renjun, go to your game thing" Chaewon said before she grabbed Donghyuck and Jaemin by their arms.

"Me, Wooyeon, Donghyuck and Jaemin will go to Zara." Chaewon said as Jeno muttered a 'okay'. "Hey wait why me!" Donghyuck said as Chaewon glared at him. "I don't want my boyfriend telling Wooyeon which dress looks good on her!" Chaewon fought back as Jaemin and Wooyeon stifled their laughs.

"Ugh! I hate you Chaewon" Donghyuck groaned as Chaewon happily skipped ahead with Jaemin. Wooyeon laughed as she took a look at Donghyuck's sad expression. "This is because of you." Donghyuck mumbled as he looked over at the girl walking beside him. Wooyeon just hummed, the smile never off her face.

After ten minutes in Zara, Wooyeon and Chaewon had finally chosen outfits to try. "Can we hurry up!" Donghyuck yelled to the girls in the dressing room, Jaemin laughed as he patted Donghyuck on the shoulder. "Mate, we're stuck here for a long time" Jaemin said as he snuggled into the chair they were sitting on to get comfortable.

Chaewon's dressing room door opened as she walked out in a baby blue sundress with flower patterns which reached her mid thigh. "Yes! That's my girl!" Jaemin shouted as Chaewon blushed causing Donghyuck to make gagging sounds.

Wooyeon's dressing room door opened and as soon as she walked out, Donghyuck stopped doing whatever he was doing. Wooyeon wore a Mid-thigh midnight blue dress with white grids on it paired with a thin material white jacket.

"Donghyuck?" Wooyeon asked as the boy remained silent, "donghyuck!" Wooyeon yelled as the boy snapped out of his daze, looking over at the girl with red cheeks

"Donghyuck?" Wooyeon asked as the boy remained silent, "donghyuck!" Wooyeon yelled as the boy snapped out of his daze, looking over at the girl with red cheeks. "Um- yeah you look great" He said as he avoided her eyes, rubbing his nape awkwardly.

Jaemin and Chaewon stifled a laugh as they realized what was going on while Wooyeon just shook her head thinking that donghyuck was just uninterested. Jaemin and Chaewon shared a knowing look between themselves before Chaewon looked over at Wooyeon.

"A few other dresses?" Chaewon said as Wooyeon nodded, "let's go!" Wooyeon said as the two girls went back into the dressing room. But before Chaewon entered her dressing room, she looked at Jaemin and motioned to the boy sitting beside him who was looking away with red cheeks.

Jaemin got the hint and nodded, Chaewon went inside her dressing room and as soon as she did, Jaemin turned to Donghyuck. "What was that?" Jaemin asked as Donghyuck looked over at the black haired boy.

"What was what?" Donghyuck asked as Jaemin rolled his eyes, hitting Donghyuck on the shoulder. "What was the shy eyes thing towards Wooyeon" Jaemin said as Donghyuck looked away.

"There was no shy eyes!" Donghyuck retorted as Jaemin sarcastically scoffed. "There was! And now that you're denying it I'm more suspicious" Jaemin said as he warily eyed Donghyuck.

"I don't like Wooyeon!" Donghyuck exclaimed as Jaemin gasped. "I never said that, which means you're denying what you're thinking! Oh my god" Jaemin said as he clasped his hand on his mouth.

Donghyuck turned a darker shade of red as he looked away, muttering a whatever under his breath. "You're not even denying it now!" Jaemin exclaimed once again as he started going on a rant about how Lee Donghyuck finally has a crush.