eight

Wooyeon sighed as she pulled her bomber jacket close to her figure. She stared at Donghyuck's door with hesitant eyes. She ruffled her black hair before walking over to the door.

She brought her hand up to the door loudly knocking on it. After a few seconds the door opened revealing a messy haired Donghyuck, who was wearing sweats and a plain black t-shirt.

"Are you going to come in or?" Donghyuck said, trailing of in the end. Wooyeon rolled her eyes as she walked into the house, making sure to remove her shoes at the door.

"What's that?" Donghyuck asked as he plopped on the couch, Wooyeon sitting next to him. "What's what?" Wooyeon asked as she set her notebook on the coffee table in front of them.

"That" Donghyuck asked as he ran his hand through his hair before pointing at the leather covered notebook sitting on the coffee table. "My song book" Wooyeon replied as she looked over at Donghyuck. "Does it have love songs?" Donghyuck asked as he raised an eyebrow, Wooyeon furrowed her eyes brows but stayed silent, giving Donghyuck a perfect indication.

Catching the glint of mischievousness in Donghyuck's eyes, Wooyeon panicked. "No-" Wooyeon started off before Donghyuck grabbed the book of the coffee table and got up.

"Give it back!" Wooyeon cried as she tried to grab the book that Donghyuck kept up in the air. Wooyeon wasn't short but beside Donghyuck, you could say she lacked a bit height to take him down in that matter.

Wooyeon grabbed his t-shirt as she tried to reach out to his arm. "Donghyuck Please!" Wooyeon said as Donghyuck laughed, watching the girl suffer was amusement for him.

Wooyeon accidentally pushed him, causing Donghyuck's body to hit the table that sat beside the couch. Donghyuck fell as his hands circled Wooyeon's waist, causing both of them to tumble on to the floor.

"Ow" Donghyuck said as he glanced at the girl who had fallen next to him, she sat with her eyes closed. "Did you die?" Donghyuck asked as he poked the girls arm. "You're such a jerk Lee" Wooyeon said as she got up from the floor, grabbing the book that had landed a few centimeters away from her.

"One at it's finest" Donghyuck said as he smirked, Wooyeon rolled her eyes before walking over to the couch. Soon they were working on a song, while Donghyuck sat with a guitar, making an appropriate melody.

CHAEWON Jeon Wonwoo

CHAEWON
Jeon Wonwoo.

WOOYEON
I felt that on a personal level 😔

JAEMIN
excuse me
we're dating
you can't just look at other men

WOOYEON
ye?

JAEMIN
I meant chaewon idiot

WOOYEON
:(
Chaewon he called me an idiot