five

"Okay, Chaewon's part is stuck in my head now" Wooyeon said as she imitated the girl who was just on stage and followed with a small 'nubushinin spotlight'. Currently Donghyuck, Jisung, Chenle and Wooyeon were waiting in the audience area while Jaemin, Jeno and Renjun had gone backstage for reasons. Jaemin's reason being chaewon, Jeno and Renjun going to meet another dance crew called The Boyz.

"Hyuck!" A voice yelled as the group of four people turned to the voice. It was the 127 crew, obviously. 127 was a somewhat famous dance crew in college, while not all the members took dance, they came together for dance. The crew consisted of only a few members, they performed at college events and sometimes even participated for competitions. In the end 127 was created just for fun, to bring together people from different majors who have a love for dance. The crew had just finished performing on stage, their turn was before Chaewon's.

Taeyong, the leader of the crew and one of the only members of the crew who was actually a dance major walked over to Donghyuck giving him a small hug. Apparently the crew was close with the weirdos and pancakes gang too and a few other people which together made a huge friend group.

The crew's eyes drifted to the newcomer, Wooyeon. "Why is Yuta glaring at me?" The girl whispered to Chenle, "He isn't glaring idiot, that's his normal gaze" the boy replied as Wooyeon shot him a look. Wooyeon slowly bowed at them, figuring all of them were her seniors.

"Oh my god! You're Jung Wooyeon right?" A boy who Wooyeon recognized to be Kim Jungwoo said as he pointed at her. The girl nodded unsurely, wondering how THE Kim Jungwoo knew her. "I love the music you produce, it's up on the college page for downloading and I honestly have all your songs downloaded!" Jungwoo excitedly said as he looked at Wooyeon with stars in his eyes.

The other guys looked at him with a raised eyebrow as they didn't know Wooyeon's works. Jungwoo laughed speaking up. "She's the girl who wrote and produced the song 'dawn' that I showed you guys" Jungwoo said giddily as he clapped his hands. "Wow! I love that song!" Mark said as he looked at wooyeon with wide eyes.

Wooyeon felt shy as the group of boys talked about how good her production was,  looking down as her cheeks tinted pink. "You produce music?" Moon Taeil asked as the girl nodded, "Woah, that's cool" Taeil mumbled as Jungwoo pulled on her arm. "Come I want to know everything about how you compose such wonderful music!" Jungwoo said as he pulled her arm, and that's how Wooyeon got dragged into a three hour long conversation about how Lee Taemin was her sole inspiration in life.

A/N ; if you haven't listened to the view by skz, i will be highly disappointed 🥲

n e ways I LOVE JI CHANGMIN ❤️❤️