A Curse More than a Blessing: Series

Sora, a newly 23 year old, victim to a house fire when she was 11, is now moved into a new home with a couple of her friends. Her soul mate Kaiden who is 26 years old who was a spirit reborn, and her two friends Foxy who was 23 and is a half fox half human and Seana who is 27 years old and is the daughter of Satan.

All together, they called themselves the Rebel Angels.

One day, after Sora wakes up in a cold sweat, she realized things had taken a turn. It seemed things had gone wrong for all four of them.

Sora found herself constantly being followed by bad luck, ruining her life and relationships with everyone living with her.
Foxy couldn't help but think dark intrusive thoughts, wishing for her friend to die in a slow painful way.
Kaiden seemed to be doubting her every move, constantly getting more panick attacks then usual and over thinking everything.
Seana realized she could see people's date of death and how they died, but she found herself speechless as she saw her name over her friends name as the cause of their death.

Each having their own curse. Each having their own personal problems they have to learn to over come. Bringing them either closer together, or further apart.