Musical Short Stories :3

"Was it something I said to make you feel like you're a burden? Oh and if I could take it all back I swear that I would pull you from the tide." Foxy strummed the last chord on her guitar. She usually preferred her electric guitar, but here she was strumming her acoustic guitar, singing that song she had stuck in her head.

She learned it a few months ago, finding it getting stuck in her head. She tailored the regular song to fit chords she knew on the string instrument she had in her hands. Looking over her shoulder, she noted she was alone and didn't have to worry about anyone else hearing her.

She sighed and started again, strumming her guitar again and beginning again.

"Singing she's a she's a lady, and I am just a boy. Singing she's a she's a lady, and I am just a line without

------------------------------------------

"And then your thumb, middle, ring finger." Sora instructed looking over to Kaiden.

The tallers eyes furrowed looking at her right hand intensely, playing the keys that were just under her thumb, middle, and ring finger.

It let out a nice sound of an E and then an A and finally B.

"Yeah. Like that. And then you just repeat your right hand two times." Sora smiled.

Kaiden nodded slightly, starting again with the A on her left hand, then holding it while she played her right hand. E, A, B. And then repeated it.

"C sharp. That black key." Kaiden moved her pointer finger on her left hand to hit the note the smaller had suggested. Letting out the familiar note she recognized. She yet again repeated her right hand pattern.

"There. That's starting to get there." Sora smiled at Kaiden who yet again played the notes again, hearing the melody come together.

Kaiden had asked Sora for piano lessons on a song she wanted to play. Though she asked very bluntly and aggressively, Sora got the point and agreed to do so.

They've got some progress done, playing the first line or two, before the taller had started getting the hang of it and was picking it up on her own.

At the moment it was just Kaiden playing by herself, repeating the notes, getting the patterns mixed up and replayed and tripping up her fingers. She groaned as she shoved her head into her hands, frustration filling her voice as she grumbled about piano being "stupid" and "compete bullsh*t" but she shifted her gaze to the door when she heard it open.

In came Sora holding a bowl of peeled and sliced apple wedges. "The left and right part?" Sora questioned, raising her eyebrow.

Kaiden just gave her death glare as she sat back up and began to play again.

The first line.

Second line.

Third line.

When she got to the last measure on the fourth line, her right hand fumbled on the big chord. She furrowed he brow as she looked at the sheet music, reading the notes carefully. Then she stumbled on the fifth line, trying to figure out when to play the notes on her right hand so it matched with her left, which took the pattern her right hand had initially had, now switching the melody.

"Play your left hand only." Sora instructed, placing the bowl down on a table.

Kaiden rolled her eyes but did so, not wanting to fail again. She played it smoothly.

"Now your right."

Again, played it smoothly.

"Now the first two measures hands together, slowly."