☆ I.M.D.C☆

Interest, Motivation, Determination, Consistency

Try to learn any language with enjoyment just the way you enjoy doing your hobbies.

Try to make it in your interest like how you focus on the works you're interested in. Remember, whatever you do, you've to have your Interest in it. Thus, the work you'll be doing won't be a burden for you.

For motivation, I'd like to say the effective way is that find the purpose why you're learning English. ..not just for language, it's for your every work. Think properly 'why you're doing it?' before doing any work.
Accept it or not, life without purpose or goal is a depressing life.
We study hard to do well in the exam. We train up ourselves to do well in the job interview so that we can get the job.
You see, we work hard or train up ourselves for what we want to achieve.
So, make a clear and realistic goal for learning any language 'why you're learning it?'
Set a clear goal, make a plan for it and start working.
For example,
you want to speak fluently in English, then start learning and practicing English pronunciation and speaking.
You're goal is to become good at English writing, then start learning and practicing English writing. Explore for learning opportunities.

Make your plans or schedule realistic too.
Suppose, you can learn highest 10 vocabularies in 1 day. Then, finish learning 10 vocabularies per day. Don't make routine that you'll learn new 100 words where you know you can't learn more than 10 words in a day. That's unrealistic. You may try but it will only discourage you which can make you stop learning.
So, make a proper plan or routine which you can finish. You can start with small ones then going towards biggers.

Take a little bit rest if needed and then start again. Don't push yourself too much.
You can give yourself treats or take a nap after finishing each tasks so that you'll get motivated to work further. It's in our instinct we love rewards.

Suppose, you're focusing on improving speaking skill and you've made a plan you'll learn pronunciation of 10 words and speak with someone in English everyday.
Then, work according to your plan and after finishing grab a chocolate 🍫 and eat it or your favourite food.
Wait..this doesn't mean you eat up a huge amount of food. Don't forget to take care of your health as well. 🧏‍♂️

Now, Determination and Consistency are two qualities to achieve your goal.

Be practical. There'll be time when you'll feel lazy or in the state of mind when you just don't want to do anything without any reason.
When you feel discouraged for some reason, think 'How badly you want it?' here, I mean how much enthusiasm you have or how much you're interested?? in achieving your goals.

I really love the concept in Islam about this. 😊
Results of our works are in the Almighty's hand but Working hard, keep sticking with it and asking for help is in our hands.

Suppose, you've your teacher to teach you, your friends to practice with you, you've bunch of English books, some apps in your mobile and so on..but these won't be able to help much if you don't start working by your own.
Yes, I too find it really hard to stick with a goal and keep working hard until I reach it.
Think 'how much important it is for you to reach your goal?' and 'what will you do after reaching your goal?'

Let me tell you frankly, if you are interested in learning English or doing anything, any work..just to show off, to get accepted by people, to get admiration, to go with the flow..it's nothing uncommon you know..this kind of mentality is almost everywhere and people also appreciate those who can show off..it is because of our societies are like this.
But I will tell you to change that mentality or change that thinking.
Let me ask something, what you will gain in the end even if you have able to get others attention? Can you really get the real fulfilment or peace of mind or happiness??

There are two things to think about when you have those goals which are stated above in your mind. First one is, peoples demands are never-ending. No matter how much you try, it's really hard meet up people's expectations. People wants more and more. 

And the second one is that whatever you do, you'll get two kinds of reaction, one group of people will support you and another group of people will oppose you.
So, find or make a solid purpose 'why you seriously need to learn something or do anything?'

Lastly, I want to talk about achievement. We all know this well too that we won't get everything we want in life. You must work hard but there'll be time when you'll be sad that you didn't able to achieve what you want. Feeling sad is totally okay, but don't let your emotions take control over you. Don't get depressed thinking that 'Aggh..Nothing can be done by me' or 'my life is finished.'..

Again, there'll be also time when you'll be sad seeing others success, others achievement. I'm again saying don't let your emotions take control over you.
In this regard, Islam tells us to look at the people who are more severe situation than us, it'll make us ease and keep us humble.

We've brains, you know. Use it for good thinking.
See the reality, no matter how much we try, we can't live in this earth like paradise. I mean without any problem. Even the people who seems to have a heavenly luxurious life, they also have their own personal problems or sadness.

So, even if you didn't able you achieve your goal, don't loose hope or don't breakdown. Try again and be consistent.

I really like to share a hadith and finish this chapter here.
The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) describes this:
"How amazing is the affair of the believer; there is good for him in everything. If he experiences something pleasant, he is thankful, and that is good for him; and if he comes across adversity(difficulties), he is patient, and that is good for him" (Muslim).

**************

I actually for some reason felt like I should make a chapter giving my readers some motivations.
Sorry,t
his chapter got too big.😅
But I really hope this is worth for reading.
See you in some other chapters.
Allah Hafez..

~May Allah make everyone's difficulties easier for them..Amin~🤲