Scared and Healing ?

LEVANA:

When I woke up I felt my heart skip a beat, and fear slowly making its way into my body, looking around and sniffing for the scent of Gardens, but couldn't smell or see the ones who are my mates. Then again maybe I was dreaming and something seriously bad happened.

I buzzed for the nurse to come and waiting patiently. Thanking the moon godess that the nurse and doctor seemed to be like me too and were females. I asked them why and how I got here, but not recognizing them from my pack, as I couldn't remember anything that happened.

My name is Dr. Hill and this here is my Nurse Gia, you are in Blood Moon, you got here from your Mates after they rescued you and Sara from the rouges who attacked you. You were raped and beaten pretty badly. I had to give you a Theral exam and make sure you were okay, your wolf is healing you, but not as fast as she should due to the Wolvesbane. However you should be fully healed in about a week.

I kept looking at them feeling terrible as my first was stolen from me and I really wanted to save myself for my mates I hadn't even kissed a boy, but wait she said mates didn't she. Did you just say mates? Don't you mean mate? Why can't I remember any of this? I asked in a freaked out voice. I still couldn't hear or speak to Onxy so I am feeling very alone. I smell a beautiful scent but I can't put my mind on how or what it is.

Please Avalana, you must calm down if you work yourself up you will not heal in the week. Keep calm and I will answer you questions. To your first question about mates. Yes I said mates as in 2, that is all I will say on that as it is not my place to say more. You have a pretty bad concussion hopefully your memory will be back in the next week, however with everything you went through for the last month or so you wolf could have put up a huge mental block along with yourself to forget what happened. You will be okay Avalana. Your mates are waiting to come in they've been waiting for hours, they know you woke up and new you fell asleep but they are waiting for you to say they can come in.... can they come in ? Asked the doctor.

Doctor? I don't know these men, I can smell a beautiful scent and I can only describe it as a garden smell, you know Like when your in a green house? Sorry, anyways I don't know if I should meet them. I'm scared go meet them, do I meet them? A million questions and thoughts were going through my mind and I just couldn't figure out what to do. The doctor said I should let them in so I agreed, but asked if there can be someone around just in case.

About 10 minutes after the Doctor had left, 2 very handsome looking twins came in and my nose was overwhelmed with the beautiful Garden scent, I can only assume these are my mates since Onxy was still very weak she couldn't fully confirm she just seems content. Happy even.

I'm assuming the doctor told you what happened to me? She also told me you save me and Sara's life so I wanted to say thank you, I didn't know how much longer I would have lasted. Do you know my name and can I know yours and how are both of you my mates... sorry I looked down realizing I had asked a million questions and they just stared at me amused but listening. I felt very content like I could dose off to sleep again by there scent, however I wanted to hear what they had to say.

Hello Avalana, we are the twin Alphas K-Lex and Kalub of Ocean Rock Pack, the reason why you are both our mates is because we are twins and we share everything and we are happy that you are our Mate, it makes us so happy, we are very sorry that we didn't rescue you sooner. You have nothing to be sorry about, you can ask us anything! Said one of the boys I'm not sure who is who yet.

I can slowly start to feel my wolf coming back. I completely block off hearing the boys who call me mate slowly feeling myself heal, slowly trying to get rid of the feelings of being scared. Onxy I screamed in my mind Onxy are you there? And I finally get an answer. Yes ava I am here I am still weak please forgive me as I can't heal you quicker, I love you ava, please be okay please forgive me. Onxy sounds so scared and worried that I'd hate her but as if I could I love you to onxy!

The twins wave a hand in front of my face calling my name... slowly blinking after telling Onxy that is okay and to rest, I apologized and said I could finally hear my wolf, which was making me extremely happy! Thank you for saving me.

I can now try to get over being scared and start healing... I just want to be with my mates even though I barley know them I just want to be with them. I also want to see Alpha Liam, the only closest thing I have to family.

Mated to the Alpha Twinsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें