Pain!!!! (M)

Levana

My wolf is trying to keep my strong, I knew right away that Alpha Liam lied and sent a scout about a week after our conversation and that he was getting updates I was so very angry I decided not to talk to him since he'd be getting updates about me anyways

2 weeks after meeting this scout, I was found by rouges who could tell I was different because of my eyes, they drugged me and the scout making out wolves very very week due to the wolvesbane. I could still hear her, telling me to fight that everything would be okay like she could sense something and then I was out.

The ROUGES leader who won't even tell me his name never touched the scout, I still didn't didn't know her name. He didn't care what the others did, but he claimed me like I was some type of trophie.

Everyday and Night I was given a small dose of Wolvesbane to keep my wolf at bay, since they didn't know what type of powers could come from me and every night he raped me and tortured me.

Tonight Will be no different, I wish my wolf wasn't weak I'd call for Alpha Liam and beg him for help Even though I was angry at him.

I fell asleep at some point and got rudely awoke, it was the leader with my nightly dose of wolvesbane. "Please, please don't do this, why are you doing this stop, what did I do to you" I begged in a weak voice "

You wanna know what you did he laughed crazily. You were born special, so I'm going to do as I please you stupid fucking bitch, I guess you should of stayed with your stupid pack instead of leaving.

Tonight was going to hurt I don't want this and wanted to save myself for my future mate and I'm scared he hadn't yet fucked me but his grin gave it away.

He slowly came over to me and grabbed his favorite toy. His whip. He started counting.. whip one... come on your stupid cunt count with me. Whip two... whip 3... COUNT I SAID YOU FUCKING BITCH, COUNT OR ILL FUCK YOU SO HARD YOU WONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. WHIP WHIP WHIP. let start again. Whip one... whip two... whip three.. whip four... he whipped me 20 times and I counted as best as I could which seemed to please him so I was hoping he wouldn't touch me.

He chained me to the bed but removed them to flip me on my stomach. I was shaking begging for him to stop I don't want this please stop please please stopped *crying* he laughed and he re-shackled me to the bed , binding my arms tightly. I felt so sick.

He left my legs unbound to have access to both Virgin holes. He shredded my shirt days ago and my bra now he wanted to take what little dignity I had left and shred the only thing I have left to cover my innocent body.

At this point I'm full on crying begging for him to stop and screaming hoping Alpha Liam could hear me. His grubby hands started tracing my cheeks, my lips, neck and slowly started going lower. He grabbed my boobs hard which he had done before and I shook. Begging for him to stop NO NO NO STOP PLEASE PLEASEEEEE STOP IT.

He didn't like this and punch me in the face telling me to SHUT THE FUCK UP, making me shiver I'm fright. He gaged my mouth saying be a good little slut and spread your fucking legs. So I squeeze them tighter. He sucked my my body trailing towards the 2 things I wanted to protect and spread my legs. Fine then ill do it and you won't like it he stated.

He spread my legs apart wide and started kissing my thighs, moving towards my Virgin holes. He got to my Virgin and started to suck on my clit nipping and bitting while I cried and try to shake my head so all I could do was move my leg which he had loose and KICK HIM AS HARD AS I COULD!

It wasn't very hard and it just pissed him off, he started to punch my in the face and hit me all over. He at least forgot about my hole he brought his gross cock to My mouth and ungagged me. I tried to bed again for him to stop but he fucked my mouth and made me gag on him he felt so gross and all he could do was moan " Good yes like that fuck your mouth feels good, mmh ahh fuck you little bitch God I'm going to fuck you so hard ugh mhh" gag gag gag cough as he released his load into my mouth I puked.

He didn't care, at least he grabbed a Condom and moved to my holes he decided since kicked him last time to restrain my legs in a position where he had access to both my virin holes. Fuck he said. You look so damn tasty, and this is going to hurt bitch as he slapped my pussy. I wasn't getting wet since he wasn't my mate so I knew this would hurt a bunch.

He didn't Gag me this time saying he wanted my hear me moan and beg for him and also wanted to hear me cry.

He rubbed his cock to make it harder while he ate my pussy out since he didn't want to hurt him self. He shoved 3 fingers in at once not taking it easy I screamed and cried begging him to stop while he laughed and enjoyed my pain. All I could feel was his fingers going in and out of my pussy fast and hard. He didn't care that I was shaking he actually enjoyed it this sick pig.

I decided to yell at him calling him a fucking pig while crying, he got so angry that he took his fingers out and called me a bitch he slapped my ass, my face and then put his dick near my hole grinning proudly. Stupid bitch I was going to take it east but now I'm going to fuck your damn brains out.

*screams*
He shoved his cock in roughly in and out in and out not caring that he hurt me I could feel the blood dripping. All I could do was scream and cry which pissed him off since he couldn't get my to moan, but how could I when he wasn't my mate, and it hurt so bad.

Next thing I knew he shoved his cock in my ass without preparing it and it tore more blood and I was dizzy I passed out to him saying fucking bitch your mine ahhg nhhh mmmng shhit you feel amazing you slut.