O9

i woke up really early today so i decided to go to school early. i texted heeseung that i'm already in school because he might pick me up but he's not replying probably still asleep.

when i entered inside the classroom there's no one except for me. i noticed that there's something in my desk and as i walked closer to it, i got a clear view of an envelope with a piece of red tulip flower beside it.

"who gave these?" my eyebrows furrowed at the thought of someone giving me a flower and an envelope that seems to be a letter.

inside the envelope placed a white paper, opening the paper a wide smile crept up to my face. the penmanship told me whom this came from.

0001,

my first letter for my love. sounds cringey? doesn't matter. anyways, good morning i hope you had a good sleep last night because i did. the last thing that i did last night was to look at our pictures together, i still can't believe that you're already my girlfriend i waited for too long but now you're mine, it's worth the wait.

i love you.

"i love you" a voice whispered from behind, turning around i saw heeseung smiling from ear to ear. "did you like it?"

i nodded, "i love you too and yes i loved it"

"do you want to go somewhere after school?" he asked as i sat down and he did the same.

"i'm planning to look for a work, the cafe that i was working on during summer already closed" i explained "why?"

he hummed and kept silent for a few seconds just staring at me, "do you want me to help you?"

i shook my head, "no need, i can do it. just go home early so you can take a rest"

heeseung took my hands and squeezed it while shaking his head "nah, i'll help you. i can't just take a rest knowing that my girlfriend's out there looking for job and what if something happens, it's best if i go with you" it feels new to hear him calling me girlfriend but i also feel happy at the thought of it, like imagine a lee heeseung calling you his girlfriend who wouldn't like that right?

"you really don't have to but i don't have a choice, do i?" he's the type to be really persistent when it comes to things that he want to do. if he wants to go somewhere, he'll go.

"you don't" he said grinning.

past 7:30 in the morning when our classroom started being filled with students. murmurs were heard from the students talking about different kind of things, as usual.

jay also entered the classroom with a smiling face as he hurried towards me and heeseung, quickly putting his bag on the chair next to heeseung's.

"guess what?" he excitedly asked

"what?" heeseung and i both asked at the same time.

"mom and dad will open another restaurant!" jay exclaimed, gaining the attention of our classmates. some even asked for the location, "they will open later. you guys can all go and eat for free just say that you are the park jay's classmates"

loud cheers reverberated through the four corners of the classroom because of what jay said. everyone is so hyped up for free foods, well who wouldn't? especially a free food from park jay.