O4

i fixed my things and went out of my classroom heading towards the gate of the school.

"y/n!" a voice called me and when i turned around i saw heeseung "let's go home"

my eyes landed on his hand that is now holding mine, "go...home?"

"yeah, aren't you going home now? i'll send you home" he smiled at me making my cheeks heated up "y/n?"

"oh ahmm, i'm still going to buy groceries though. you can go ahead" i waved him off but he didn't let go of my hand instead he dragged me towards the parking lot where his car is park.

"i'll go with you" heeseung opened the car's door for me and i know that i don't have any other choice but to do what he said so i hopped inside the car.

he entered his car and started the engine after wearing his seatbelt, and drove off to a supermarket.

the ride wasn't that long for there is a supermarket just near the school.

heeseung grabbed a big cart but i grabbed that and put it back in place before gripping on a smaller cart. but, he did what i did and placed the smaller cart back and pulled a bigger one.

"heeseung, come on. i'm not going to buy a lot, just enough for two weeks" i hold the small cart that i grabbed earlier but heeseung placed his hand above mine stopping me from pulling it.

"i'm buying groceries too, let's just share a cart" my lips formed an 'o' before letting him pull the big cart that he is holding.

we were just walking and looking around while heeseung is the one that is pushing the cart. he halted making me stop my step too and when i turned to look at him, he's wearing a really big smile. okay, i know he's weird sometimes but that smile is weirder.

"y/n, hop in" i gave him a 'what-the-fuck-does-that-mean' look "come on, isn't this what kids do when they are shopping with their parents?"

yeah, right. when i was a kid, my mom would always take me to a supermarket and whenever i tell her that my feet hurts from walking she would carry me and place me in the cart.

the thought made me feel nostalgic.

before i can even say something, heeseung put his hands on my waist and lifted me up "yah! heeseung!" he chuckled and placed me in the cart.

"what?" he asked acting innocent

"i used to do this when i was still a little but now i'm not" i complained feeling a bit embarrassed of the stares that i'm getting.

heeseung ruffled my hair and leaned his face to mine "doesn't matter, 'cause you're still my little baby"

a tint of red blush spread across my cheeks but i rolled my eyes at him for him not to notice that i am blushing.

we spent an hour in buying groceries. we wouldn't take that long if only heeseung did not play around. he keep on pushing the cart and joking that he will let it go so i'm panicking that he would do it because of that the two of us kept on bickering.

heesung also bought a lot of foods and when his and mine got combined it looks like it will be enough for one month.

"let's go home, i'm already tired in sitting here" he walked in front of me, i put my hands on his shoulder as he lifted me up again and placed me down on the ground.