11

the guys already went home to their own houses after eating breakfast this morning and now i'm all alone again.

heeseung said that he'll go back here again and pick me up at 6 in the evening so that we can go out to celebrate our 5th month of being together. the thought made me feel all excited.

on our first month we went to an amusement park, it was really fun. on our second month he rented a dance studio, it was a great idea we got to spend some quality time doing the thing that the two of us like doing. we were learning a slow dance but i think the instructor got uncomfortable for she left us after half an hour. and now i'm wondering what we'll do today, i told him to let me prepare for celebrating our months together but he said no he'll only let me do the things when it's just a normal day to go on a date. nevertheless, i will still prepare something today.

i'm not really that romantic so i asked jungwon for ideas in which he returned with "are you kidding me?" causing me to asked jihoon because he had experienced and the ideas were; rooftop dinner, karaoke date, arcade date, and lazy date. i asked what's lazy date and he said, just staying home but make it romantic.

i thought the lazy date would be good hence i'm here in my room trying to figure out what to do to the things that i bought and borrowed. time check, 3pm. it's still a bit early but i decided to decorate my room now because it might take me a while to finish.

putting my hair in a messy bun, i took all the things that i'll be needing to prepare. i moved my bed to the side and placed the tent that i borrowed to sunoo it's not that big just enough to fit in my room. it took me almost 30 minutes to finished making the tent.

next up, i put a white cloth on the wall and turned the projector to it so that we can watch a movie if we want to. i also bought a light, if you open it you'll see a moon and a lot of bright stars on the ceiling also the reason why i borrowed sunoo's tent because it's like a transparent one we'll be able to see the stars and moon even if we are inside the tent.

pulling all the curtains down, i opened the light and the result made me beamed in happiness.

i spend a good hour in decorating my room. when i went downstairs, the door of my house opened revealing jungwon with a worried look on his face.

"noona, i thought something bad happened to you. i've been calling you for a hundredth times but you weren't answering your phone" he sulkily sat down on the couch in the living room.

flopping myself on the other couch, i looked at him confusingly "i told i'm preparing something"

"noona, it's raining" i stood up and walked near the window that i have in the living room. jungwon's right it's raining maybe i'm too engrossed in what  i was doing in my room that i didn't even hear the sound of the rain.

"i was too busy to notice that my good friend rain is here again" i let out a deep breath and sat down next to jungwon.

he put his arms around my shoulder and tapped it gently, "don't you think it'll be best if you and heeseung hyung would just stay home tonight?"

"i should call him" i fished out my phone in my pocket to contact the said guy but he already beat me to it when he's contact name popped in my screen, bambi

"hey babe, are you okay?" worried was evident in his tone.

i unconsciously nodded my head, "yep, i'm okay. jungwon's here"