14

it's already passed 2 in the afternoon when i woke up and heeseung's not beside me anymore.

my head is throbbing in pain, i slowly went to the bathroom waddling a bit and took a cold shower to wake up my senses.

i stayed in the bathroom showering for an hour, the cold water that was hitting my skin made me feel so much alive. after changing into the clothes that i saw in heeseung's closet that belongs to me, i dried my hair and went downstairs.

the other guys are still in the living room, on the same exact position that i saw them in last night. i felt bad for jay's neck so i grabbed a pillow from the sofa and placed it under his neck, i was about to clean the mess but noticed that everything was cleaned except for the guys.

shaking my head, i followed the smell of ramen being cooked and saw heeseung with his head cradled on his arms. must be headache. i walked towards the cabinets and opened one of it, reaching for the med kit that i refilled with medicines the other day that i came over here.

i don't know if heeseung already knows that I'm here because i was too immersed in cooking a hangover soup and brunch for the 8 of us. when i finished, i placed the soups in a two bowl, also placed heeseung's ramen in a different bowl and placed the food on a plate.

when i placed the ramen, soup and food on the table, that's when heeseung looked up and sleepily smiled at me.

"eat this now, i also made a hangover soup after that drink some meds" he nodded his head and we both focused on eating our brunch.

soon after jungwon entered the kitchen with ni-ki and sunoo tailing behind him, i stood up and put a food on the plates before placing it down in front of them, "noona, my head is aching"

"i know, i know. now, eat so you guys can drink medicine afterwards" they only nodded and started savoring their food.

after a few minutes of silently eating, a loud scream was heard from the living room and we don't even need to check who it was though i stood up to know what happened.

jay was laying down, his face on the floor and his hands grasping his nape trying to massage it.

"you should eat, it's already quarter to four" i picked up the pillow and placed it back on the couch.

jay hummed as a respond before standing up and going inside the kitchen and i continued to fix the sofa where sunoo and ni-ki slept.

jake and sunghoon woke up at the movements around them, jake groaned because of the pain on his back from sleeping on the floor while sunghoon sat down on the couch and stared at nothing in particular.

"the last two to wake up will clean the kitchen!" heeseung came out of the kitchen and yelled with his two hands on both sides of his mouth.

just like that it's as if someone poured a cold water on sunghoon, he automatically stood up and ran to the kitchen perhaps to see if he was the last one to wake up. jake followed him suit with his hands massaging every part of his body that hurts.

heeseung laid down on the sofa and tapped the empty space on it gesturing me to lay down beside him. i walked towards him and sat down, leaning my back on his body.

"i saw your gift" he gently grabbed my arm making me lay down, using his arm as a pillow. he put his other arm around me and played with my hands "finally someone gave me a proper gift"

i giggled, "i think they talked about giving you useless gift but i wasn't there so i ended up giving you a shoes"

heeseung was once again fell silent after that. when i turned to see why, he's already looking at me not even blinking but when i booped his nose he blinked a couple of times.

"sorry, i spaced out" he shook his head and lightly slapped his cheeks trying to wake himself up.

"babe, you sure you're okay? i mean i already asked that question a lot of times but you seemed really off these days" i asked him with a hint of worrying in my tone. he looked away, i put a hand on his chin and turned his face to me "do you wanna talk about it?"

he pressed his lips together probably thinking of what to answer, "babe, can i ask you something?"

instead of answering my question he asked another question but i don't have any other choice but to nod my head, "go ahead"

"you know my brother right?" i nodded, i already met his family like a few years ago when we celebrated christmas on their hometown and after that his mom would always sometimes ask me to come over which i always gladly say yes. i'm actually part of their family like i'm really close with them, "well you see he has a friend and that friend, how should i explain this?"

i couldn't help but to chuckle at his cuteness being confused on how to explain things to me, "take your time, bambi"

he nodded his head and let out a deep breath before mumbling incoherent words, practicing how he would explain to me the thing that he wanted to say.

"this is just an example, let's use the guys. jungwon is my brother and sunoo is his friend, ni-ki went to a party and wants to go home but too drunk to even drive home so he called sunoo his brother. sunoo went to pick up ni-ki and on their way home because of drunkenness ni-ki did something stupid like playing with the steering wheel while sunoo's driving. sunoo kept on telling ni-ki to stop because they might end up getting into an accident but ni-ki was drunk so he didn't listened until sunoo didn't notice that there was a boy crossing the road and it was too late to even step on the break" i was silently listening to his story, nodding a bit from time to time.

"the boy died, let's name him sunghoon and after a few years ni-ki met someone, that someone is let's say it's abc, sunghoon's sister. ni-ki and abc has something for each other and then ni-ki found out the story of what happened to sunghoon, he also found out that when ni-ki and sunoo accidentally hit a guy was the same day that sunghoon got into an accident. ni-ki had a feeling that it was the same person, so ni-ki doesn't know what to do" he whispered the last sentence.

the story was kinda weird but maybe it did really happened in real life it's gonna be really complicated. i fell silent for a bit, thinking on what to say to the story that i heard.

imagining myself as abc, heeseung as ni-ki and sunghoon as soyeon, "that's hard" i paused for a second before continuing "but ni-ki must tell the truth if he is really sure that sunghoon and that guy he hit were the same person"

"but abc" he trailed off

"even if it means abc will get hurt. i mean if i were abc you lying on my face would hurt a lot, it may hurt if you tell me the truth but that's much better than you always spending time with me but hiding something that is really important for me to know" well, that's the truth and there's no secret that you can keep for too long.

he let out a deep breath before speaking again "and their relationship, they love each other so much"

i licked my lips and answered, "it's gonna be tragic. well, there's no so-called perfect relationship one of them will end up committing mistake even if it is accident or not. one of us will end up hurting the other one even if we don't want to. we can't predict the future, we don't know what will happen to us the next day. there are mistakes or problems that can be fix if the two person really want to fix it but there are also those problems that will ruin the two person even if they badly want to try and fix it, they just need to let go and accept it for them to heal"

the things that i said made me think about the future. there are a lot of possible things that could happen, things will not always happen the way we want it to, things will not always be good and happy. it can go upside down, worst things can happen but i hope in the end we will always be able to look for a solution for the problems.