RETURN AND ENCOUNTER

Start from the beginning

Adhiratha : Sadho putra, mujhe garv hai tumpe. Main sada tumhare guru ka abhari rahoonga, unhone tumhe uttam siksha ke sath sath uttam manushya bhi bannane ka gyan diya hai.
(Good Putra I am greatfull that your teachers made you good human too)

Karna : Pitashree is jeevan mein to kya mai agle kai jeevan mein apne guruon ka aur aapka aur mata ka abari rahoonga.
( I will forever in their and yor debt)

Radha maa (emotionally) : “Putra tumhe hamara abhari hone ki avashyakta nahi, humari wajah tumhe daridra aur tiraskar hi mila ha samaj se.” she remembers his childhood and cried. She knew how his son was insulted because he was suta and wanted to learn archery. Karna immediately hugged her.
( You got only I sults being related to us)

Karna : yeh aap kya kah rahi hai maata, mujhe aap se sanskaar aur prem hi mila hai keval. Mujhe suta hone ki wajah se koi lajja nahi hai apitu garv hai. Mata please don't say this again. I am Radhey and always will be proud of it.
( Mother what are you saying you give me nothing but let ve and moral iam proud to be called your son)

Adhiratha saw this world's most beautiful scene with tears in his eyes and tell his whole family to rest as tomorrow will be busy day in Hastinapur. As karna goes to his room . Both radha and adhiratha looked each other there was a little worry and uncertainty in their eyes. Both didn't say a word and went to sleep.

Next Day

As usual karna woke up does his surya pooja and after breakfast he with mother went to krida bhavan for watching kala pradarshan. His father has to leave early as he was sarthi of Mahamahim Bheeshma so his mother packed his father's breakfast and lunch. Karna decided to give his father after he settled mother in viewing spot in the arena. After reaching arena he got a good spot in viewing area of commoner as it was early, he settled his mother in seat and placed a piece of cloth in next seat as he will be going to deliver food to his father.

With Adhiratha he was waiting for Mahamahim Bheeshma as he was about to arrive, he suddenly his son's voice he turned around and saw his son was here with his breakfast and lunch. Both father and son started talking and didn't notice Bheeshma arrival till he came close. On instinct karna has his battle face on and saw in direction of Bheeshma. Adhiratha was shocked seeing such change of his son and turned to see his master behind them. He nugged his son who calmed down and greeted Mahamahim. After that karna left giving his father a smile and assuring he was fine and will behave.

GANGAPUTR BHEESHMA P.O.V.

I was walking towards my charriot and saw adhiratha was engrossed in talking with a boy, I came close was about to cough to gain adhiratha attention but suddenly the boy's expression changed from a boy having heartily conversation to a man ready for battle. It was as shocking to say the least but I managed to control my facial expressions. My whole body was suddenly screaming danger, my instincts were going haywire. It was only happened twice before once he went to Bhagwan Parshuram with my mother to learn to wield weapons and other time when my Guru dev came to get justice for Devi Amba.

I Looked at the boy and recornised the boy that he is as Adhiratha's son. He was easily recognisable due to his kundals and divine aura around him since childhood. I was sometimes not sure if boy was even suta, he has all quality of kshatriya from childhood. I was unable to recall his name as it been years though he has impact in my life it wasn't great as he was only child at that time but I was impressed by his guts at that time. He was second to Devi Amba to be able to challenge him with untold ferocity that too in his childhood. He saw  the man clearly he was 6 feet tall and had lithe but muscular physique of a warrior. He had broad chest muscular arms long fingers, he was vell versed in all weapons but prefers archery that I was sure of. He was wearing simple white dhoti and red angavastra, he has a a pouch in his waist which looked extraordinary due to his other simple clothes. He was standing completely erect with blank face towards me. His fingers were twitching towards his poch as he was goings to retract weapons and  was ready for fight if situation arrives. He was standing like apex predators looking for all dangers around him. His eyes were constantly on and off Adhiratha. I was sure my slight movement may cause a fight between us. A fight I was not sure if I can win, my instincts were telling me so and I believe my instincts completely even in presence of drona i don't have such drastic felling. I can't blame the boy as I arrived suddenly and being warrior my reaction will same if I was not n his position.

The whole Fiasco lasted for 15 seconds, after that adhiratha turned around to see me and nudged his son. The boy then relaxed his posture and expression. He folded his hands towards me.

Boy : Pranipat Mahamahim.
( Hello Mahamahim)

Me : kalyan ho Putra.
( Stay blessed)

He then looked towards Adhiratha and gave him assuring smile. He then left before I can ask any questions. I was looking at him, his steps screamed of a warrior with immense power and control. He has certain grace in his movements. It was as if I was looking a lion.

END OF BHEESHMA P.O.V.

Adhiratha was looking tensed he may not be warrior but being with GANGAPUTR BHEESHMA for long time he was able somehow get gist of this short encounter. On one side he was as immensely proud that his son was such fine warrior to even cause Bheeshma to stiffened just by looking in eyes on the other hand he was worried about his son's future in Hastinapur. He was broken by his thought by his master's call

Bheeshma : Adhiratha that was your son wasn't it?

Adhiratha : Yes Mahamahim. He was my son karna.

Bheeshma : Karna!  So, even after my warnings he went and got his education.

Adhiratha (worried) : Ji, Mahamahim, mere murk Putra ko kshama kr dijiye. Wo bachpan se hi hathi hai, parantu usne mujhe aaj bhaag ya kuch bhi unuchit na karne ka vachan diya hai.
(Mahamahim please let him be he is very stubborn and will no create problems)

Bheeshma : Adhiratha, tum vyarth mein hi pareshan ho rahe ho. He got his education outside of Hastinapur and I have no problem with that. I am happy with that but tell him to my contradict with royals.

Adhiratha (happily) : Ji Mahamahim main apko is baat ke asahvast karta hoon.
(Yes I assure you)

Bheeshma : Adhiratha, tumhare Putra nein kisse siksha prapt ki hai?
(From whom did he got his education)

Adhiratha : Yeh to mujhe gyat nahi, karna ke guruon ne use unke parichay gupt rakhne ko kaha hai.
(I don't know)

Bheeshma (surprised) : Adhiratha, tumhare Putra ne avashya hi ki sadharan guru se siksha prapt nahi ki hai. Wo ek atti uttam Yodha hai, eise shishya ke Guru sadharan nahi ho sakte.
( He is an exemplary fighter his teaches will not be ordinary)

Adhiratha was shocked to hear this, Mahamahim was praising his son. To be able to get such reactions and praise  from Bheeshma was unimaginable. He  knows his son's guru were extraordinary as his son's respect tells his such. It wasn't easy to get respect and reverence of his stubborn as mule son. His son was someone who even chalanged Mahamahim.

Bheeshma : Chalo adhiratha kala pradarshan mein vilanbh ho raha hai.
( Lets go it's getting late)

Adhiratha :“ Ji Mahamahim.” he then went on his charriot and took Mahamahim to arena.