"There still isn't any call from the doctor.. lets go and check " I glanced back at the phone and then Taehyung.

"You have been telling this from when we were back, she probably didn't wake up yet.. your just making an excuse to go back to the hospital, Now sleep and we will go to visit her tomorrow" Taehyung scolded me, switched off the lights, then lay beside Jisoo on one bed. 

I went to the other bed, where me and Y/n slept the last night, and lay down too. The pillow had her scent which reminded me more of her. I missed her so bad already.

-1:37 AM-

All of us were sleeping until Taehyung's phone rang. He lazily picked it up from the nightstand and answered the call.

"Hello, Yes?..................................Wait reallly!!!! Alright!!!!" He hung up the call and got up from the bed. I and Jisoo looked at him in confusion.

 "Y/n is awake!" He said in happiness. I jumped out from bed, took out a random shirt and pant and rushed in the restroom and rushed out in two minutes.

"Are you guys not coming??" I asked them,  eager to go.

"Of course we are!!" Jisoo got out from the bed and took her clothes too.

"You were really excited to meet her right, go ahead, I and Jisoo will take a while anyways." Taehyung smiled at me. I gave him my bunny smile too and ran out.

-----

I got out from the car and ran inside the hospital. I met the same doctor in the hallway, he was checking some reports and there was a nurse beside him holding more files.

"Doctor, Where is she??" I asked him and he smiled and pointed at the room behind him.

(Y/N's POV)

I was sitting on the bed tugged in, with a cannula , reading a book nearby as I was lowkey hoping for anyone of them to visit me but I also had the thought that they would come tomorrow as its already late night.

The door suddenly got opened, revealing a happy Jungkook. His expressions was a mixture of Happiness and kinda surprised. 

"Y/N!!" He ran and pulled me in a tight hug. I was so glad that he came and I hugged him back as tightly as possible. We broke the hug in a while and I gestured him to sit on the bed beside me. 

"How are doing now?" He sat down and stroked my hair.

"Really good, I can't explain how happy I am that you came... I thought no one would come now since its really late.

"Never think like that again, don't forgot that your my first priority!" He pouted said and I giggled  on his cuteness.

Jisoo and Taehyung also barged in and Jisoo ran and hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Your okay right?" she asked me and I nodded with a smile.

 Taehyung hesitantly came as Jungkook was giving him glares but then he gave me a friendly hug.

"Ok, too much touching" Jungkook separated us.

"What about you, your sitting  with her and what else did you both do while we were away?" Taehyung teased him.

"I-I just hugged her too, and what's wrong with sitting here." He blushed and looked away.

"Oh and Y/n, Did you know that he was worried sick and every minute he waited for the call or asked me to come to the hospital." Taehyung teased him more and I blushed a little too. Jungkook snuggled behind me in embarrassment.

To be continued ~~~

Author's note- Alright hope you enjoyed and thanks ALOT for commenting, I just love reading the comments and replying back. And ya, in the last chapter I said that I would tell the schedule of when I am gonna update the book, So I have decided to Update every Wednesday and Sunday!!. sorry if I miss it anytime, dont worry if I do, I'll update the next day itself and sometimes a surprise update too...also if this book crosses 1k views AND 100 votes, I will make a 21+ chapter 😏..Anyways till next time, bye!!!