Anna pov

I woke up at 6 the next morning, leaving me with three hours to shower , so my makeup , and head to Grey Inc. I showered got my makeup on , I don't a light red Smokey eye so it would match my outfit . I gathered all of my stuff together and double checked that I had everything I would need . I checked my watch I still had an hours worth of time to get there . I headed out the door and walked to catch a cab to take me to Grey Inc. After about 45 minutes we finally reached the building and I stared in amazement. I finally reached to my purse to pay the cab driver and I thanked him . I walked in to the building expecting to find everything in a mess but everyone looked very professional about their work . Women wear blue pencil skirts and white button up blouses and black shoes . The men wear blue suits with blue ties and black shoes . There was a small amount of talking going on but nothing above a whisper . I headed to the front lobby and was explaining that I had a meeting at 9am with Mr.Grey . The very pretty girl who was work was very kind . She asked me for my name . Then she handed me a badge and told me to head to the top floor . The 20th floor and talk to the lady working the lobby desk , and to show her my badge she had giving me . I thanked her and made my way to the top floor . I reached the top floor in a very fast manner . I explained to the lady that I had a meeting at 9 and I showed her my badge and she told me to please take a seat and she would call me back when Mr.Grey was ready . I headed to the waiting area . About 5 minutes later she walked in and told me they were ready for me . I was extremely nervous. She walked me to the doors and I thanked her . I knocked three times before I heard " You may come in " , I slowly opened the door expecting an older gentleman but was met with a man I had never met before . " Ahh , yes you must be miss Crawford ?" It sounded more like a question then a statement . "Umm , yes sir , that would be me ". " Alright dear , please take a seat ". It was only then when it had occurred to me that I was still standing up . I found my seat sitting down in an extremely comfortable chair . It was blue with wooden detailing , handcrafted you could tell . "Alright let's start this interview, shall we ", the questions started out simple such as my age , high school , college , previous job , and he asked me if I had worked for Grey before at all which I had not . He closed me file slowly and folded his hands in front of him ." Miss Crawford , you are very talented and you fit the quality I'm looking for . There is just one issue I might have." I smiled and responded sweetly "Alright sir , what might that be ?" . To which he responded " For it is not I who is seeking help within my home , for it is my son , he couldn't make it today but asked me to conduct this interview . I think you fit everything he was looking for in a maid , I will you give you his address . You start immediately tomorrow morning at 8am sharp . Miss Crawford I will warn you he does not put up with tardiness at all . As soon as you get there tell the Guards at the front gate your name and they will let you in . " I smiled at him and thanked him kindly . I stood up and I shook Mr.Greys hand . I walked out the door and left the building . I went home and I found a box at my front door with a note . The note read " Miss Crawford I am great to here you will be working at my home , in the box I have included a weeks worth of formal outfits , they should be in your size if they are not please feel free to contact me -Stephen Grey ." I smiled and picked the box up finding everything item of clothing the right size . There were 5 pairs of shorts , 5 pairs of pants , 5 pencil skirts , 5- blue blouses , 5 white blouses , 5- regular shirts that read Grey Inc. I found it weird for shorts and tee shirts but it might just be for something else , guess I'll have to wait and find out . I also had seen an ID badge had been made for me to get into the house . I took off my makeup and got ready for bed . Nervous for the next morning but happy that I would have a stable income again . 

                  Tuesday morning 5 am

I woke up feeling full of joy , but also feeling like a ball of nerves . I got up I choose to go with the t-shirt and shorts and a pair of black Nike running shoes . I grabbed my phone ,wallet, charger , my badge and my purse . I headed out the door . I reached a taxi and gave him the address . I paid and thanked him as I got out of the car . I looked up to find one of the most gorgeous 3 story houses I'd ever seen . A water fountain in the middle of the wrap around driveway , a walk around deck around the house , a tall iron gate at the front of the house , nicely trimmed bushes . I walked to the Guards box , showed my badge and ID . They opened the gate and I walked onto the nice driveway . I reached the front door but before I could knock someone opened it . A butler "Ahh Miss Crawford , I'm Edward the house butler " I smiled at the older gentleman  "Mr.Edward will all due respect sir please call me Anna " , " Alright very well , please come inside " , I walked into the house and stopped in awe . My mouth hung open at I stared at the wrap around stair cases and the crystal chandelier hanging in the middle of the stair cases that reached from the roof to the ground . I turned to see Edwards laughing at my reaction " it's quite great isn't it ? " , I was trying to find the words to respond yet I could so I just nodded in agreement ."Please follow me for the tour and at the end you will talk with Mr.Grey ".  I followed him to the left of the house into the dinning room through the doors to the kitchen and back out the way we came in . The right of the house was the living area , which had a couch and a 72 inch TV . On the second floor there was 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms . They were just guest bedrooms . On the third floor there was only 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms . "Mr.Grey is on the third floor at the end of the hallway to the left , and to the right is his sons Bedroom , and the other bedroom across the hallway from his sons , is yours " . He walked me to the bedroom and it was elegant and simple . A bed with light airy pink colours , a dressing setting , closet , a tv and a night stand . I was very thankful because it was a great bedroom but I wouldn't stay here at all during the night once I was off , I planned on leaving . We went back downstairs to a room built behind the stair case where I was told it was Mr.Greys office. Edwards knocked on the door . We heard a very deep voice say " come in " . Edwards open the door . I was shocked at who I had just came face to face with .

End of chapter 2 , surprise I tricked ya , I bet you thought it was gonna be the guy from Bloomingdales 😌. Not yet hunny but very soon 😎. Comments are open !!

Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of love , leAnnah 🤍