" did you forget ". " I own this bar". He said that with the biggest smile.

"Alright I'll have one".

Ten drinks later were dancing to the music. It's club music as you would expect .

"Hey Sarada what type of music do you like " he asked.

"I guess I like kpop I responded ".
I heard him mutter to himself " kpop huh". "I can do that".

He pulls my hand and takes to the front . He climbs on the stage platform. He takes of his shirt revealing his tattoo. He goes up high fives the people on stage and whispers something .

He grabs the Mic and says " what's up tonight were playing a kpop song ". " it's my own song so let's get it".

Before he starts to sing he grabs me and literally yanks me on the stage .

" I also wanna shout out the most beautiful women in the world Sarada uchiha ".

I was so nervouse . He starts to sing .

He jumps and danced like he was made for the stage . When he finished the club's crowd was cheering and claping . He jumped into the crowd and started crowd surfing . It looked fun. He made s gesture for me to do it. I did. It was fun.

I meet him and ask how he knows Korean. He days his cousin was his teacher.

Outside the CLUB

Saizuki hakuro: this is the club. We will avenge tenjuku. We will regain tenjuku territory . We will take Romano territory.

Shiro: hai saizuki-sama.

Inside the club.
Boruto p.o.v

Mann do I love clubbing. I love showing Sarada a good time. I love spending time with her. After the song and the crowd surfing one of the "family" approached me . The said that there was tenjukus last remaining remembers outside.

And I'm just thinking "fuckkkkkkkk for real like they gone do this rigth now".

I tell him to get the boys ready and to get armed .

I grab Sarada close to me and say " Sarada it's not safe rigth now".

She looks at me and says " what do you mean".

I look at her and say " sarada". " something is going to go down". I don't want you geting hurt".

"Well why would I get hurt. Why don't you tell me what it is".

I look at her . "Listen Sarada I'm involved in something. I'm one of the heirs of the Romano family. We own a crime syndicate . So listen to me. Hide or run. But I will protect you. If anything happens hide under a table or run to my car and drive without me".

I hand her my keys . She looks at me. No doubt processing what i just said. I turned around but before i could leave she smashed her lips onto mine.

" just make sure your safe ok". She looked so scared for me .

I gave her the boruto magic smile. I ran off to get my knife and a pistol from someone. I called nicky and val the some shits gonna go down. No doubt the cops are gonna come .