The New Discovery

Tsunami had awoken from her slumber still feeling a slight bit tired and upon getting up and walking out into the bigger room where the small stream was she looked up seeing that their was still moonlight out and she had guessed that it must have been Midnight and soon to be Sunrise. As she slowly began to wake the rest of the way up she looked towards to far back of the cave now seeing a slight bit of dim blue light that she had never caught a glimpse of before.

Seeing this made her start to move towards the light and she was now walking down a dark corridor going farther into the cave but once she reached the end she looked to her left seeing a strange 'egg' of some sort and what made her even more curious is that she could see inside of it. Due to her distance she wasn't able to tell what was inside but she could definitely tell that there was indeed something inside. Letting her curiosity take over she began to move closer to the odd looking 'egg' and once she was close enough to see what was inside she was surprised. "Is this what a Scavenger really looks like? I dont remember Dune or Webs saying they came from Eggs...then again..this is one odd looking egg.."

As she continued to ponder on the odd looking 'Egg' that was actually a Cryopod she also saw what looked like a scavenger sized suit of armor not far from the pod but what she had noticed about it was that it wouldn't fit if the small scavenger tried to wear it. Before she could really ponder on anything else she heard the sound of steam and it seemed to be coming from the pod and upon this happening it slowly opened up. "Sentient life nearby! Opening Cryopod!" She then heard the pod say in an almost plain voice that sounded slightly distorted. When she saw that the pod was open she just stared at it in confusion now trying to figure out what to do.

The scavenger laying inside the pod was still in a state of rest and while he rested he was now hearing a voice in his head. 'Tenno....wake up....wake up Tenno!' He heard before his eyes shot open and he sat up fast breathing hard and as he began to gather his thoughts and his vision cleared he looked up to see a dragon standing infront of his pod. Out of pure reflex he put his hand up and released a powerful pulse of Void energy from his raised hand Straight towards the Dragon. Tsunami was questioning what was happening until she felt an unknown force hit her in the chest hard and it caused her to slide back some due to the amount of power it had behind it. She was a bit angry because the attack actually hurt a bit but when she saw that the Scavenger was in a panic she calmed herself realizing that it is just wakeing up and seeing something that you haven't seen before standing over you will prone a violent response. 'Maybe I can talk too it..i know that Webs said they dont talk but it's worth a try..' she thought to herself with the goal to now help calm the scavenger down. "Look, I'm not your enemy...I dont know if you can even understand me but there is no need to get violent..." she said hopeing that Webs was wrong and too her surprise he was wrong to a certain Degree.

When the Tenno heard the dragon speak in a calm manner he also calmed down slightly as he now felt bad for attacking and he verbally expressed it. "Oh- sorry about attacking you like that, you just caught me by surprise...I've never seen a dragon before..and I've seen some pretty wild things.." he said now looking around him and observing his surroundings and as he was looking around he spotted his warframe Ash Prime and let out a sigh of relief before slightly struggling to get out of his pod. When Tsunami heard the scavenger reply back to her she gave a mixture of a surprised and an Excited look. "Ha! Webs was wrong, Scavengers do talk!" She said with a smile before watching as the Scavenger slowly climbed out of its pod now standing on its feet and she began to observe it more as it moved around in the room.

As she looked at the Scavenger closer she could tell it was a male and he seemed to look rather young, his skin was light brown and the fur on his head looked to be in little twist and It moved down from the front of his head to the back almost like a Mohawk, the fur was a dark black color and had crimson tips. The last thing she noticed was the clothes he was wearing as she had never heard of Scavengers wearing clothes like these and he even seemed to have a crimson light traveling about him as well. "You have a name scavenger...?" Tsunami asked as she didn't feel like calling him 'scavenger' all the time.

The Tenno was now walking over to his warframe when he heard the dragon ask if he had a name but this time he heard her call him a scavenger and he hadn't heard her call him this the first time. "Woah, woah...did tou just call me a scavenger? Why are you calling me THAT of all things..you couldn't call me something else...?" He then said a slight bit irritated but he left it be and gave his name. "And yes..I have a name, my name is Issac..." he then said in response to her question. "What about y-" Issac didn't get to finish his sentence as he heard the sound of yelling and with it the sound of large rocks falling. "What's going on out there-" he said before hearing The dragon in the room with him say one word. "CLAY!" Not shortly after saying this he watched her quickly and swiftly move from out of the room and he followed behind her out of curiosity and he moved as fast as he could to try and keep up.