⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀            ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀   ོ⠀⠀⠀   ོ
⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀     ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀    ོ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀         ོ   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀            ⠀ ོ ⠀  ོ             ོ              ོ                 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ོ⠀⠀⠀              ོ   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ོ⠀⠀         ⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀                            ོ

When they arrived to the prison, Michonne and Adira were given their own cell. Michonne laid next to the bottom bunk, doing whatever work out she could think of. Adira sat on Michonnes bunk, carefully taking her bandage off.

Hershel made his way over and sat down on the wooden stool right infront of her. He did his medical things before stitching her cut up.

Adira could only feel the thumping of her blood. Everything else was just echoes inside her brain. Memories of what happened in Woodbury replayed in her head over and over again. She could see herself in third person, sweat dripping down her muscles, heart thumping hard, the sound of a knife cutting cloth. It was just too much.

"Good news is, the cut didn't reach your eye." Hershels country voice stated quietly. A weird warm feeling erupted from her stomach. His voice was so soft. It made him feel, homey in a way.

Adira could now see that Michonne had left them alone. "Bad news?"

Hershel stared at her for a second, "bad news is, I have to clean it with alcohol."

She could feel a tingling sensation behind her back. Almost like if someone was staring deeply into her head. She turned around quickly and can face with a guards knife.The knife sliced from ontop of her eyebrows until a little below her eye and all she could feel was the burning pain of blood flowing down her face.

"Adira?" Hershels voice brought her back. His white eyebrows were furrowed and his colored eyes stared back at her green ones with so much confusion. "Would you like to talk about it."

Her eyes dropped down to the concrete floors, "not yet." She whispered before grabbing a new bandage and handing it to him.

Adira had never really payed attention to Hershel. He was kind and wise. He never said too much but never too little.

"How'd you lose it?" She suddenly asked. She didn't know why she said that. It just came out of her mouth suddenly. "If you don't mind me asking."

Hershel finished taping the cotton and rested his hands on his thighs. He looked at the girl softly before responding, " I was bit. Rick had to do it, he saved my life."

She could see he didn't mind telling others about his leg but the awkwardness in the room made her change the subject. "When I was in Woodbury, I had a lot of time to think." Adira looked at him through her right eye. His eyes stared into her, urging her to continue.

She purses her lips for a second before speaking again, "I think there's two diseases. The one that we all have, you and me, Judith and Carl. That's the ones that turns you. But the walkers carry something else. Their bite, it kills you and the disease that we have, restarts our brain."

Hershel furrowed his eyebrows, taking all the information in. It made sense to him, but at the same time it didn't.

"You're one smart girl." He pats her knee softly. He didn't have hope anymore, he didn't think there was a way out of this world. "Maybe one day you'll save us all." He glanced at her with a soft look, but deep in his brain, he knew that would never happen.